N/A

Civilian name:
Andrew Jusino

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:206323078

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first Civil Gamers application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have never been banned, kicked, warned, nor have I been pulled into a sit against myself

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I have no experience in Civil Gamers when it comes to staff. But, I do have relevant experience. I have been a staff member apart of a darkRP server for around 9 months during the start of COVID, and I have experience in leadership and organization in my personal life as well. I have helped organized engineering subgroups for a Robotics program I attend. I also have helped friends set up and create school groups that all turned out relatively successful

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have been apart of a few Serious roleplay communities, mainly on 5M, I always was a good mediator in those communities. I enjoyed helping shadow staff and found myself pretty good at internal affairs and helping get over useless drama.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I can be active from 1PM to 1AM on Saturday and Sundays, on all other days of the week i can be on from around 2:30 PM to 11 PM. (A max of about 30-40 hours a week, which is quite a bit for me as of now)

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I enjoy the server greatly, and I always wanted to submit an application from the advertisements when you first join the server. A position in staff would be a great opportunity to be able to not only get more involved in the server, but with the members that make up its community. Staff positions are also quite enjoyable to fill in my eyes, I tend to enjoy administration and helping people solve issues between themselves.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I have plenty experience with the field of administration, not only in GMod but in real life, something other applicants might lack. With that specific experience, I've learned to be more sympathetic towards both parties. In the end everyone wants to have fun, but following rules is an integral part of it. And I've learned the lines between, just trying to have fun and being caught up with lack of knowledge, and being maliciously ignorant to the rules.

I also like to not jump conclusions or being unnecessarily biased, which I found is an issue for a lot of staff positions, even in the real world. I also tend to be pretty good at calming people and not instigating something that could have just been a warning, into something greater.

Between this and the sheer amount of time i can spend on this server, and the ability to learn from my peers and superiors, I feel like I'd make a great Trial Mod.

Last edited:

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022

+ / - SUPPORT​

POSITIVES
  • No warnings or bans.
  • Experience.
NEUTRAL
  • Unsure on activity IG/TS
  • Haven't interacted with you in roleplay.
  • Unsure about rule knowledge.
NEGATIVES
  • Application is lacking
Right now I’m going to stay as neutral but if we interact in tesmspeak or game and all is well it will change.

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
= Neutral
Can't say I've seen you in game or TS (prob time zones)

No history of warnings
No RP interactions

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+/- SUPPORT

Positives

• No warnings
  • Decently made application
  • Experience

Neutral

• Unsure on activity IG/TS
  • Only had one or two roleplay interactions with.

Negatives

• N/A
Good Luck.

[ G O L D I E ]

Feb 9, 2022
Hi James Jusino, I'm giving you a Neutral, leaning towards Positive. Here's my reasoning behind it:

+ You've got no warnings or bans

+ Your application is well formatted; clear and concise.

+/- No RP Interaction to recall (Possibly due to timezone difference)

+/- Haven't really seen you ingame (Possibly due to timezone difference)

+/- Don't recall any Interaction with you via TS (Possibly due to timezone difference)

Good luck!

Goldie

Hiroshima

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Feb 14, 2022
I have as only of recently (about a day or two before the making of this application) gotten into the team speak. So that could explain the lack of interaction there. As well as my timezone being EST (roughly 4:15 as of me writing this) could be playing a factor into the lack of interactions in the actual game, I typically get am on when the server is around 50-70 members.

And would also like to thank everyone for taking time out their days to give a response to my application.

And towards Donn Wilson, if you'd like to reach me on discord ( Hiroshima#1511 ) about things that I could potentially add to my application, that would be amazing. If not, still, thank you.

Ethan Mendaz

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Never seen them IG or TS
- No RP interactions

+ No warnings/bans
+ Staff experience

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
+Support

+ Previous Staffing Experience, And Serious RP Experience