Not open for further replies.

Mirekasuku

May 1, 2024
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:467048229
Discord name:
mirealtbecausedumb
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Started playing roughly a year or so ago. Playtime is roughly .82 of a month (.817...)
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
CST
Character name(s):
James Scandal (Foundation), William Afternoon (Civi)
Civilian name:
William Afternoon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Consultant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Expired Warning: FailRP (Meant to be Pac Abuse)
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I take my duties seriously. I do not come to actively play around, just have fun in the way that I know how to. I understand certain duties that I see others have difficulties in at times. I take my time when doing something, but still get it done as soon as possible, when I am actually capable of working on the task at hand. I hold myself to a standard that I do not hold others to, especially those of the same rank and authority than me, but still consider them above me in the sense of I am not to hold my power over another person.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
To aid in ensuring the code of ethics is followed. They are to aid in any duties the ethics committee would assign to them, regardless of how menial the task may be, as long as it follows the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and would not disrupt the ongoings of site personnel or site command. They are to authorize the use of AA when absolutely necessary. When no other official is available, they are also to auth KOS past airlock, ensure the Code of Ethics is understood by any who has any questions and work alongside Omega-1 (O-1) to ensure the functionality of the site.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
James Scandal was once known by a name lost to time, and was familiar with most of IA. He even had his own little wanted poster for when he would enter the facility inside the Interrogation room. One day he decided that his tomfoolery would have to come to an end and quickly hopped jobs, even becoming an operative for Internal Affairs at one point. Eventually he decided that Medical was his calling, and he rose to the rank of Consultant under the guide and supervision of the Directors of Medicine and other Consultants. Now, however, James feels he can take this a step further and aid those who he looks up to more directly, in an attempt to give back to the foundation that had patiently given him the resources to get to where he is today.

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Greetings Mr. Scandal,

Unfortunately, the Ethics Committee has decided not to move forward with your application at this time. If you have any further questions please send me an email (raixin).

Regards,
Riley Kennedy​

Status
Not open for further replies.