Jamie Dubon (Formerly known as Ashley Finklestein) Ethics Committee Application [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus_Lady

Aug 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:569176290
Discord name: Pollyanna#9490
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 week 5 days and 5 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Daylight Time
Character name(s): Jamie Dubon
Civilian name: Rose Engelbert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7, O1, Ethics Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received two warnings, and one kick, warning one was for as a D class killing another D class during a riot in the UK server, warning two is for as a researcher wearing 035 in the UK server, the kick was because I called an admin sit for my game breaking and he said I had to restart so he kicked me for reason "restart gmod"
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
- Personally I want to do any and all things relating to research, such as overseeing and approving cross tests and or tests that just require approval, but if that position is taken and or doesn't exist I am willing and capable to fill any potential job given to me.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-I am free almost all day every day, if other Ethics members are given jobs they need to do but are busy I can take over for them at a moments notice, I have plenty of experience with Ethics, research, internal affairs, and intel relating operations. I also believe I have shown off my capability to complete any tasks given or requested at a rather quick rate.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
- The Ethics Committee's responsibilities are too ensure that any and all actions the facility makes not only as a whole but even on an individual basis are ethical such as, overseeing potential tests that may cause harm to make sure they cause as minimal damage as possible, making sure MTF and gensec do not abuse power. However the biggest and most important thing is enforcing the COE and COC to a T.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
- Application wise, they handle Ethics assistant, Director of medicine, Director of internal affairs, and they also oversee people that enter the O1
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
LORE: Jamie Dubon used to work as a researcher at a facility in Germany dedicated containing humanoid SCP's, After a catastrophic breach with one of the SCP’s within the facility causing a large amount of damage and casualties; While the SCP was making its way to surface Jamie locked down any potential exits and flooded the area with nerve gas, killing on staff in the area but stopping the SCP.

After becoming an Ethics assistant following the events of the Site in Germany, Jamie was then transferred to site 56 where he has worked rather happily since then.

Jamie has also developed a habit of chewing on chalk like substances as well as fiddling with his radio when not actively working.

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662778201948.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Jamie Dubon's" Ethics Committee Member Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member and the committee thinks you are not yet fit for the position of member. Your recent actions as assistant shows that you are not yet fit for the position from a behavioral standard. You are welcomed to reapply for the position in 2 weeks.
1662778548931.png

Status
Not open for further replies.