Not open for further replies.

Jamie"Iris"

SCP-RP Staff
Feb 26, 2024
Buffalo NY
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
- Dom10456
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
- (Since Febuary) 6 days,22 hours and 16 minutes. (total is about 144 hours)
In what country are you located?:
- USA
Time zone:

- Eastern Standard Time - (EST)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

- Jamie "Iris" MTF Nu-7 Hammer Down SPC
Chaos name (include your rank):

- N/A as I do not have any wish to have a CI character.
Civilian name:
- Rascal "Iris"
Steam ID:

- STEAM_0:1:38603093
Discord ID (name#0000):

- catsratsgats
Do you have a mic?:

- I do! It's always used on the server with a few exceptions. (sick or sore throat)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

- (SCP-RP USA)
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- This is my first application for SCP-RP.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- The only warning I've received is one FailRP on (Febuary 7th) for dancing as 912 above medbay.gmod.exe Screenshot 2024.03.07 - 04.58.48.18.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have previous experience with a sandbox server long since gone named "The Sandbox"

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I have had experience on previous RP servers across gmod and roblox with nearly 100 hours combined.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 6-10 per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I'm trying for moderator because I love this server and its people with all my heart. I've developed a love of sorts for this place. the people here are always very nice and sincere, but overall, I'm in want to help spread that kindness back through helping with people's problems, making sure the small few who live to only disrespect and troll are dealt with, so they don't have to experience such rudeness to them.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I'm pretty calm and levelheaded, rarely use anger as a tool to succeed. I believe such calm attitudes could be used greatly in a mod/staff position, new players who join for the first time deserve to be greeted with Kindness and assistance like I was when they ask for so. I also believe that Professionalism is something I could easily achieve when it's needed to be. I believe I'm special over other applicants because of my ability to be calm. it's much better to deal with situations in a calm manner over being uncalm and overall, just really rude about things.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Active & Friendly, no bad interactions!

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
Very patient and calm during heated moments and is very kind to anyone he meets. Although he doesn’t have much experience being a server moderator, he is very quick to learn how things should be done.

Mr. Fern

Jan 11, 2024
+Mega Support
Nothing bad comes from this man.
(Almost) Clean Record.
Follows and knows the rules
(Edit) Amazing V-Time.

(Hope you get the role!)

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
+Support
Ive seen nothing but good rp when around them.
Very level headed as stated in their application.

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Jamie"Iris"!
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.

Status
Not open for further replies.