Not open for further replies.

jane "puddles" whitlock

Jul 23, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:237913177
Discord name:jane_3
For how long have you played on CG SCP:since 16th october 2021
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:GMT
Character name(s):jane "puddles" whitlock(foundation)
Civilian name:Jane"trickster"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
096 MTF E11 SGT Consultant previous and holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
FMiTvQ2HuHuPLtQMBAfT6RYQI34gNfQq2_sW55_cclr3Kiqjg1e-4UAt_U4dlpSVq44fRjDIqnR-iyxJlZCZSuFKyKmNknn5efCQZuJJBIwniUViN_Mn0QGS73nxwRDTi5b8Kf3C24vaGKgz5QFg2g8

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
I feel like i fit the role well and i want to help the people of site 65 and medical
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
I have a lot of experience in medical and i feel like i can help medical develop more
i have been with medical for a very long time now too
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
The director of medicine overseas the entirety of the medical team and is personally appointed by Site Administration. Directors are to keep their eyes over the department and make sure they are within the Code of Conduct, they are to report any suspicious behaviour to any supervisor within the facility. They have final say on what medical operations take place unless overruled by A level 5 member of staff or Site director. Also the Director is to accept or deny suggestions to the changes of the department.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
name: jane "puddles" whitlock
weight: 270 lbs
height:164 cm
DOB:18/03/2002
Jane was once a simple medical trainee at site-65 then rose the ranks of medical rapidly being promoted to CM in a short time thanks to her time in MTF E-11 taught her combat skills and so she was able to be a CM and has been a CM for a long time and now then she went for consultant then after a while she stepped down from it. but now she feels that she might have a chance at becoming a consultant again so she can help the new people that come into medical and to help the site with any medical needs. Her time in medical was quite eventful as she has seen medical go through so many changes and different directors. She has been in medical for nearly 2 years in December and no sign of letting that go. medical is her favourite department out of all of them and wishes to one day help it grow even further. during her time in E-11 she was tasked with applying medical aid to injured comrades after her file was read by COM ██████ who after seeing what jane had done to treat their fellow comrades made her the medical help for E-11
(her time on consultant)
she has helped the medical department while on consultant creating templates for her fellow consultants, training new trainees and performing phyce evals on foundation members
(some background information about jane)
Jane has attended medical school at her home town of ██████████. her time at medical school taught her a lot about various procedures and operations. the foundation discovered jane after she helped a MTF Nu7 recover from a thought to be fatal injury.
during her operation on the Nu7 she was observed by members of Site-██ who deemed jane to be rather helpful in the medical field

Last edited:

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
-Support
Nothing against you but you need to spend more time as a consultant, a role which I don't often see you on (Could be my issue rather than yours though). Application needs heavily improved

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @jane "puddles" whitlock

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.