Denied Janitor Round 2

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022

Janitor Job

Summary
Adds a "Janitor" job to Site Staff. This Janitor job would generate slightly more XP than sitting on other jobs do (such as D Class). I also feel that it'd be neat to add a broom swep (they exist) where you can hold left click to sweep and after 5 seconds it gives you some XP similar to how cooking works. Janitors would also be able to place wet floor sign props (max of 2) by using a modified version of the containment zone placer. They'd be level 1 access, and would have to be let in to any areas higher to clean.

While the Janitor job itself would not clean decals, it'd be a job that'd be amazing to have in RP and I can guarantee it'd always have people on it. It'd especially be appealing to newer people who don't want to sit on D-Class.

At a Glance...
  • Generates slightly more XP than sitting on other jobs (like D-Class).
  • Broom swep which has a countdown from 5 seconds. At the end of the countdown you're awarded XP similar to how cooking works.
  • Will not clear decals but great for roleplay!
  • Level 1 access and (hopefully) free to play, as well as no level requirement.
  • Can place a maximum of 2 wet floor sign props by using a modified containment zone placer addon.

Appearance
EScG2Jz.jpg

Steam Workshop Link
The Janitor would sport coveralls similar to D Class, but their uniform instead of orange would be a baby blue.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Yes, here.

Suggestion Positives:

- Adds more RP.
- Very easy way to generate XP (similar to cooking).

Suggestion Negatives:

- None, really.

Why should it be accepted?

My suggestion should be accepted as it'd simply add another simple to play job that new players can use to build their support XP and it'd also be nice to see janitors in RP.

"Recker"

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
I'd also like to add onto this:

It'd be cool to have something too like a multi-surface cleaner spray that you can spray on "objectives" around the facility to earn XP as well.

Max Henry

Jul 25, 2022
Site 184. Nova Scotia, Canada
+Support

Interestingly there is a Janitor Position in the D-Class work program it would be great to see D-Class Janitors and Site Staff Janitors work together to keep the site nice and clean.

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
+Support
good for roleplay

but I fear some people might abuse the signs especially as a job with no level requirements

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @"Recker",

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this has been denied multiple times in the past, as we do not intend in adding a janitor job.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.