Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Donator
Jan 28, 2023
Your Discord name & tag: Jase#7899

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All three

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 383896816254713856

Date of ban (if known): It was somewhere around late July 2021 I believe.

Reason for ban (if known):
1674951075285.png
Who banned you?: I have forgotten by this point, but i believe it may have been Hydro or an old city rp admin i forgot the name of

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Never

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): Firstly, I was really immature back then, trying to be a big show infront of all the other discord users and I think i was just mad about DarkRP taken down. But 2 years later, I am alot more mature and know that doing shit like I did isn't normal. I want to come back to the servers to meet some of the old players again and get back into gmod as i haven't played it in 2 years.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
This is an old ban by Hydro, I'll have a chat with him to see if he has any opinions. I do remember you messing around a lot, but it has been a couple of years now.

Jason

Donator
Jan 28, 2023
This is an old ban by Hydro, I'll have a chat with him to see if he has any opinions. I do remember you messing around a lot, but it has been a couple of years now.
alright mate, thanks for having a look into it.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted
Hi Jxsnn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have lifted your Discord bans, please keep in mind that any repeat of the behaviour that got you banned a couple years back will result in your ban being instantly reinstated.​

Status
Not open for further replies.