Not open for further replies.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453684761
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JasonSeehrov
Date of blacklist: Dec 28 2021
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I think I was messing around way too much and being an ex admin, giving the staff team a bad name, One of the head admins had had enough at that point and decided to ban me from all servers. (all meaning DarkRP, CityRP and MilitaryRP) which I guess I only have to appeal for the military RP now.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I haven't, other than using Geforce NOW for playing Verdun on my phone.
Please list any alt accounts: I don't have any
Who blacklisted you? (if known): It was most likely Hydro as he was the community leader or something along those lines and I think he and Ventz were the only 2 people to have that ability to make a descision to ban me from everything
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: It's been over a year now, and over a year since my Discord ban and I have matured alot since then and have finally realise that I was an utter twat and if I had the power to do what the admins did, I would have done it too.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: Yeah, I was previously blacklisted from DarkRP but came back after the blacklist wipe and became an admin (somehow) so i guess that shows how much I can change.
Why should you be unblacklisted: I just want the chance to enjoy CivilGamers again and hopefully make some youtube videos on the servers since I have taken a liking to making my own youtube videos on games such as Hell let Loose and other FPS games etc etc and I want to re-enter the community if that makes sense and regain friendships I had prior to my ban.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I promise I'll read them and follow them and I'm not as active anymore so I guess I won't have enough time to mess around and be a knob.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
As I said before, I want to "re-enter" the community as I preferred this community 10x more than other gmod communities and regain friendships with my old buddies I used to play with on the darkrp servers and the other rp servers and also I guess try to have fun on the servers with the content provided by the devs.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
@JasonSeehrov Please do not bump your application. This will be reviewed by the appropriate parties in due time. Failure to follow the rules regarding appeals will result in your appeal being denied.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Jxsnn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Accepted as per what I said in your Discord ban appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.