What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
No

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF - A-1 LCPL, O-1 CPT, E-11 LCPL
CI - CI-G
SCP-096

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few warns for FailRP and FearRP for some certain cases once in a while. I've received 2 bans one which is when I was knew to the server and didn't know killing other D-Class was considered RDM and one where I killed some guy not knowing he reported me I decided to get off and got banned for LTAP

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I'm applying for security captain because I want to be able to keep GENSEC in check considering my activity I can be on a lot to be able to help GENSEC stay in check and help them do their duties accordingly. I also think I meet the requirements to be a security captain. Me myself I've seen a lot of GENSEC not doing their job correctly or not giving warnings which I think is a big problem and doesn't get solved a lot I think me being a security captain I could help solve that problem by hosting training's for GENSEC and host more RRT training's considering a lot of them don't get hosted and you only see a few RRT on at a time.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
The things that make me suitable for security captain are my experiences most of all I've been through almost all the regiments and have experience everywhere. My activity on site is a big plus one considering I could be on a lot to help GENSEC do things correctly and conduct training's for GENSEC. I can get mad at some situations but other than that I can keep my cool if I try which most security captains you see are yelling a lot and screaming because of them getting impatient with GENSEC I think me on the other hand will be able to keep my cool while working with other GENSEC.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP are to host training's for GENSEC and do tryouts for RRT, They also have other jobs such as granting sweeps for GENSEC and RRT. The number one priority of the security captain is to make sure D-Block and GENSEC are being operated properly and accordingly they also deal with any mingy GENSEC that are breaking rules. The Security Captain also cooperates with the CoS and other site administration.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what story lines they would be involved in: Coming straight out of college towards the marines I thought would be an amazing choice later did I realize it would be a lot more than I thought it would be. While in boot camp most of the drill instructors saw my potential and thought I was something from out of this world. I graduated top of my class and was put into a platoon and sent off to Afghanistan to help fight the war. During my tour my right arm was blown off when me and my platoon were holding out in a building in the middle of a firefight a grenade was thrown through a hole that was in the wall. Knowing me a dumb and crazy 22 year old I quickly sprinted towards the grenade and chucked it under handed as fast as possibly the grenade got 1-2 feet before exploding sending the upper half of my arm flying off. The shock that was sent through my body immediately made me faint, Later after I was discharged from the military and sent to the Moncrief Army Health Clinic. While I was in the hospital bed two men in suits came up to me and offered me a job as a security guard in some sort of facility and to give me a cybernetic arm, Considering it was that closet thing to the army I'd get I accepted the offer not knowing what would be ahead of me. First day on the job I realized it was like one big correctional facility holding some weird creatures of some sort, I never decided to question it but after a while the Mobile Task Force, Epsilon-11 or known as "Nine Tailed Fox" caught my eye considering they directly dealt with these creatures I attended a tryout that was hosted by the E-11 Commander Ryan "Flames" Helldiver and passed with flying colors. On the first day I realized the dangers of this job while I was dealing with my first containment breach but thought of the fun that was apart of the job. After my great work in Epsilon-11 a Task Force named Omega-1 or commonly known as "Laws Left Hand" caught the eye of me and took me in for a tryout I also aced that tryout and was a Operative for Omega-1, I was one of the best operatives for a bit while in the lower ranks, I quickly rose the ranks and made it all the way up to the rank of Captain in Omega-1 while having some memorable moments and being known and respected by most Omega-1, After I lost interest in Omega-1 I transferred over to Alpha-1 or known as "Red Right Hand" in an attempt to have some more fun. My duties as protecting and O5 and doing things that aren't so ethical amused me a lot and I had a lot of fun during the job and rose up to the rank of LCPL while doing my job at some of the best levels, After a bit I decided to come back to the thing I first did and was excited by, Containing SCPs. I rejoined E-11 as a PVT and performed by job amazingly and was one of the best and most capable E-11 members, I am currently an E-11 LCPL and hope to rise the ranks someday. - Jay Coleman

Last edited:

Turner

May 5, 2022
Application Denied

We are sorry to inform you that after heavy consideration we are denying your application for Security Captain. If you would like to discuss your denial further, please message me via Discord.

Signed by: J. Turner, Chief of Security

Status
Not open for further replies.