Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID:76561198359849755
Discord ID: J0s4U8#8806
Do you have a mic?: Y
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warn for fail RP: Using a KWK against infantry

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I was a moderator in an RP server before it shut down back in 2021 but i am willing to learn more skills to help out the community more

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I do have experience in HRP (Heavy Roleplay) Environments as I also play on multiple Whitelisted rp servers but not moderating said servers

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I usualy have enough free time for 2 hours a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Because a lot of people (friends and staff) have said that i would make a good moderator and i would like to try it out as well as using the chance to help keep the server running whilst doing my part to help the community more and maintaining a more enjoyable environment for everyone

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have had experience as a player on the server and i am able to put myself into the perspective of the players and understanding their feelings towards a situation and if i am to issue a warn i would also be able to effectively teach players where they went wrong and help them avoid breaking the rules again

Last edited:

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
- Support

+ vTime / Activity
+/- Very Little Interaction
- Poor Application

Hey Jay, I Believe you should Add More Detail, as your application is very small, I also haven't had a chance to interact with you fully, and therefore I wont be able to give you a positive verdict today

Best of luck

nathancheetah

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 12, 2021
-Support

- Poor Application
- I have bad interactions where I thought you were not suitable for a staff position
- Slightly bias towards NATO, more specifically SAS

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+/Neutral
-Active
-Application is quite weak, I suggest beefing it up a little bit

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
Hello there Jay,

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck on your staff application!

J0s4U8

Sep 27, 2022
Hello there Jay,

I have edited your application as it directly violated rule 6 of staff application rules. Do not reference any servers outside of Civil Networks as this could result in your application being denied. Please refrain from making this mistake again. Good luck on your staff application!
ty for pointing that out sorry

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+Support

Very friendly & knows how to RP properly.

But just edit your application a bit

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Overall friendly person
+Decent rule knowledge
+Good interactions

- Your application is lacking, I suggest you edit it soon.

Although your application is lacking,
I will be leaving a +Support. You’re an active member of the community and you’re going to be a great addition to the staff team if you get accepted. Good luck on your application!

Last edited:

Ilya.

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Sep 8, 2021
+Support
+Active
+A friendly guy
+Nice interactions
As said above, your application is lacking.

Cloud

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Apr 6, 2023
wales
Neutral-/ + Leaning to +

+ Overall a good friendly guy
+active
+ Good aplications

+/_ The only reason this is a neutral is because application seems slightly rushed and could use more detail

Theo

Jan 19, 2023
+/-Neutral
-Active
-Little to none interactions
-Lacking application

J0s4U8

Sep 27, 2022
I wasnt sure what to put in my application as i usually like getting straight to the point but ive made some adjustments to the post

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+/- Neutral (Leaning to -)

+ Friendly/mature
+ Active IG/TS
+ Previous experience

+/- Few interactions
- Application is extremely lacking in detail
- Almost no effort shown in app

Hi Jay, although I believe you could be a good fit for the staff team, your application forces me to leave my current verdict. There is little to no effort shown here; if this is a representation of how you will perform in the staff team in terms of effort, I'm afraid I cannot leave my support.

I recommend going back over and editing your application to sway my, and other people's, opinions. Even after your 'adjustments', your application is still very very poor.

Otters

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Hey Jay, I know you extremely well from your time on the SCP server. You are an amazing guy and would make a great staff member, however as many pointed out, your application is lacking quite a bit. Try to expand it and update it. I was hoping your time as Intel Ambassador would show you how to write in detail, but I suppose not.

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
-Support

+Active
=Not sure about rule knowledge
=Not sure about personal interactions

-Application quality is poor

Due to the above-mentioned reasons, I cannot offer you my support now. However, that being said, best of luck with your application.

Best,

Dmitri

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted
Hi @J0s4U8 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

In saying this, I am still believe that your application is extremely lacking however after discussion in TS3 and the interactions we have both had on SCP and MRP I believe you could be a valuable member of the staff team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.