For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2 years
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Jay 'Ghost' Jackson
Civilian name:''GHOST''
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1721653116985.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
GSD CPT [holding] UNGOC PVT [held] GSD SRGT [holding] Nu-7 LCPL [held] SCP-096 [Holding] MTF E-11 PVT [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes [SS down below]

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I used to be in E-11 and RC many SCP's, I also know how to play as 22415, since i know alot about what they do and how they act. I know they're passive and that they help with non combatives during breaches!

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

SCP 22415 helps non combatives, by healing them and trying to get them safe. They also help RC lose SCP's so the site remains safe.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

You assist any non combative, to help them get to a save place so no one gets hurt, you can also help them with tests and help arrest misbehaving staff.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

Ofcourse, i would wait for 076 to turn around, and then repell. Because if i repel to soon, that might get the researcher killed.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

I would not help the d-class. Unless he has a work permit and is safe. Because a D-class is counted as combative and might've killed someone to escape

1721656442749.png

Status
Not open for further replies.