Jef Daniels Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef Daniels

Jan 31, 2024
Your in-game name: Jef Daniels
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:540300102
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199040865932/
Date of ban: Mon, Jan 29th, 19:41:49, 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Severe Toxic | Stacked Bans", I wasn't watching what I said and that is how I got the severe toxic, however I am skeptical about the stacked bans
Who banned you: Adam 'Rackarain' Smith
Ban length?: 26 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA (I mainly play on the UK server)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will have to watch what I say and how people may interpret how I say things, remember that I am on a public server and not with close friends, and that jokes that may fly in private will not in public. Also just gunna stick to the UK server after this...
Why should you be unbanned: I dont necessarily want an unban as much as I do a reduction of time that i am banned, I believe there shouldn't of been any stacked bans and that this was a mistake, however I still said what i said so I would rather have a reduction of ban time (without the stacked bans applying)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...add96bd2f154c58f4a3876d8576c8be844781b4238a4& Yes as I have learnt the rules of the server over time and anything from November 28th 2023 and onwards were warns till now.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I have so many fond memories of the server, and the people in it. From being in E-11, to a mindless cadet there are so mant great things to do ; this is a great server and I honestly boot up my pc every day to play mainly this.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
hi @Jef Daniels

So i got a report about saying nig... when i asked you about you said it was censored. As such just because you say half the word doesnt mean most people know what your says. Its kinda like a get around of saying it as we dont like people trying to do that. You know what you were doing as do i. As for the stacked bans you have multiple bans on record within the past 6 months to the point its at stacked X which means 6 bans prior to the one added.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have reviewed your records, and as per our punishment guidelines, the time you were banned for does match up with the amount of bans you have had in the past 6 months. 6 bans in the past 6 months is reasonable to issue a 26 week ban for. In the future I might think about reduciing the time, but considering it has been less than a week, I'd recommend waiting a bit before appealing such a long ban.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.