Who banned you:
Chuck

Ban length?:
12 hours

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
US SCP RP

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I didn't break any rule, I was being arrested and the O1 who was arresting me put a link to the clip from my alleged crime; so I clicked the link and my Gmod crashed.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes

Why should you be unbanned:
Because I didn't LTARP and was just waiting to be arrested when I crashed, which the staff member who banned me should have checked to see that I timed out but decided not to.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I didn't break any rule so there already is assurance

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

Because I play this server quite a bit, its fun to mess around with buddies and I never broke a rule in this situation. I doubt this will be handled before the hour and 30 minutes that's left expires, and I didn't realize it last night because when I crashed I decided to get off and go to bed because it was almost 12PM my time. But I still want the ban and warn taken off my record, the only reason Im making and appeal.

Chuck

Sep 2, 2022
Hello @Jeff Hogarth thank you for taking your time to make an appeal I will say my side of the story.
I was bringing you into IA to be arrested and when a clip was given to you showing what happened after you said you didn't do it you left the game, I then waited 10 minutes and you didn't re connect so you were given the ban.

Appeal Denied

Hi @Jeff Hogarth

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

As you had left whilst being brought to interrogation and hadn't returned in under 10 minutes it was safe for Chuck to assume you had LTARP'd & given that you'd hadn't tried to contact Chuck after the apparent crash & decided not reconnect is a definite reason for an LTARP ban.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.