Who banned you:
Hank

Ban length?:
4 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
US SCP-RP

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

Fail RP: I was messing around with some buddies and we were having cuff battles and killing each other and I didn't realize it and a girl that wasn't in the the joke walks in, and I don't realize since she has the same exact model as the other guys and I combat cuffed her not realizing this. I didn't even figure out that she had walked in and wasn't one of my buddies until after the situation either and Hank brought me to a sit and banned me. I'm sorry to the person that I combat cuffed, I didn't realize you had walked in and weren't in on the joke and next time will try to pay closer attention to the names of players I'm messing around with.

Stacked Bans: The stacked bans shouldn't have been a problem but recently I was given a false 12 hour ban for LTARP when a O1 was arresting me and my game crashed, the the staff member neglected to check that I had timed out. This shouldn't have been and issue but Hank didn't let me explain why that was on my record even though I'm attempting to get it removed, and banned me while I was trying to talk to him.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes, I have been warned several times in the past, but only banned once recently and for a reason that was out of my control and not my fault. I have been kicked by the AFK timer though as a researcher while writing a document, while reading over the rules, while going to the bathroom and while getting food, but none of those situations were for rule breaks.

Why should you be unbanned:
Because I didn't mean to combat cuff anyone besides my friends, and will try to pay closer attention to who is around me when I'm messing around with buddies.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
I will pay closer attention to who is around me when I'm having fun with some buddies to prevent situations like this from occurring again.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I play this server a lot and have some friends on here I like to goof around with, I enjoy my time on this server and didn't intend on ruining the gameplay of the women involved in this situation. I love most of this community and attempt to be a functional member.

Situation from ban:

Last edited:
The ban was issued for a valid reason, you broke into the GOC base and proceeded to combat cuff and kill someone which is failRP. that being said you have had several failRP warns which stacks into the class D. the stacked bans ban was valid since you have had 2 bans that are active at the time of the ban.

Jeff Hogarth

Jun 29, 2022
The ban was issued for a valid reason, you broke into the GOC base and proceeded to combat cuff and kill someone which is failRP. that being said you have had several failRP warns which stacks into the class D. the stacked bans ban was valid since you have had 2 bans that are active at the time of the ban.
I'm not arguing the validity of the ban, I'm simply attempting to appeal it due to the given circumstances being as is; that I didn't intend on violating a rule and was just having fun with some friends.

Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jeff Hogarth,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing what has been posted, and reviewing the your administrate history, I have decided to deny your appeal. Your admin record is to be honest shocking, and covers 45 different incidents, including 9 bans since June last year.

You can have fun with your friends, but you don't need to break server rules to do it.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.