For how long have you played on CN SCP: more then 1 year and/or 89 days

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: GMT +1

Character name(s): Foundation: Jeffrey nut, Chaos insurgency Andreas "bacon"

Civilian name: Jermey "Tree"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- Total level 212, Combat 58, Dclass 53, Research 28, SCP 26, Support 47

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have held Nu7 PVT;LCPL;CPL, also CI-G and CI-D and E-11 LCPL x2
and im currently holding Senior Agent, Special Agent and Overseer Assistant

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Failrp warns both expired idk what even happend there anymore but im pretty both were just me either being an dumbass or just not knowing the rules.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I have been on the server for a while now, i know most/ all rules due me being an ex Moderator, also im pretty active on the server and i wanna help other people and maybe give them an experiance what 22415 can and cannot do and all that.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- Help other people that are morally good and nice, also 22415 schould help people explore/direct people in the Diminsion, he schould also protect non combatives from incoming dangers (Raids,Breaches etc.) and if needed also aid people that are as example very low health or have broken bones if they cant find medics or no medics are on site and of if -3 to help Recontain SCPs with beaming them or repeling them.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the Researchers running away from the gunfight because they cannot fight back and are non combatives either directing them into the diminsion into an safe place or just show them an place to hide and heal them.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I would not repel 076 because if i do 076 would probly see the researcher and kill him, i would try to walk past 076 and bring the researcher to saftey and if 076 sees the researcher and im already by the researcher i would either teleport him to the diminsion or repel 076 away from the researcher and if needed also beam him to slow him down that he doesnt catch up to the researcher

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- I would tell him if he goes back to dblock and surrenders to GSD or any other combatives then he would get medical attention (he must be cuffed or in airlock) but if he doesnt want to go back to dblock i wouldt help him and i would go to the nearest combative and get him called out that he gets cuffed.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-14 130808.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-14 130808.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 2

Boris Johnson

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Jeffrey Nut !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive your whitelist!

Kind Regards,

Boris Johnson​

Status
Not open for further replies.