Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I am (unfortunately) a discord moderator for a quite a few servers and an ex mod for some fairly large servers, now with a capable computer I have been trying to expand to gmod, I was moderator on a DarkRP server for a month-ish before some stuff happened and i decided to leave.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played much serious roleplay, I'd say 200 hours plus, but 0 moderating experience. I know that seems as an off-putting statement but i need to start somewhere.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3 Hours MINIMUM on weekdays, probably upwards of 5. I cannot play on Saturdays (I visit my father) and on Sundays I can only play around 3-5 aswell. Hopefully after properly getting into school I can play more often.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This is the first server in quite a while I've felt quite compelled to play. The people are so real and friendly I genuinely love playing. But unfortunately I know this server has a few pesky rule breakers and is somewhat short staffed. As someone who loves this server I feel obliged to help and trust me I am very happy too. So far I am yet to have a bad experience.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
As having the unfortunate affair of being a massive discord moderator (well used to be), I personally have a great sense of fairness when it comes to conflict. Ontop of this being a bit neurodivergent means I do not take bias, I have personally banned close people to me in servers because they thought they could get away with stuff as the moderator is their friend. Overall I just think my equality and fairness means I will be great at finding resolution to any conflict the server may have, ontop of that I'm active, friendly and caring.

Have a nice day <3

Delta Molfar

May 23, 2022
- Support
I'm sorry, but today i will have to minus support you. You played way too little on the server, to even judge on your maturity/dedication. I had a few interactions with you before, so I would say, you would be a good mod later on, but as well, can't say it for sure, so I would recommend to get more experience and a playtime, so you get to know server better, and people on it get to know better you.

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Hey Jerome so ill leave a +Support on this but i am leaning to a neutral if this does need to change

+Active ig/TS3
+/- Time
+Approachable
+Has good intent

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK
Hello @Jerome_Is_Home I'm going with a neutral as I haven't really spoken to you yet if you get a chance to speak with me and show that you are staff material then I will reconsider.

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+SUPPORT
+chill guy
+friendly
+ we need more staff
+ give him staff

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Neutral
Not enough interactions to leave a valid response. Best of luck with your application.

Caleb

Donator
Mar 14, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Jerome,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your V-Time is very low and I'd like to be sure you're fully committed/enjoying the staff team before accepting your application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.