!CowCryer#7767

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

Which Server Are you Applying for? (Examples: Group A / Group A & B):
Group A & B

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first Rust Moderator Application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have never received any warnings on any servers made by Civil Networks.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I have hundreds of hours of moderating experience in several GMOD servers.

Do you have any previous experience with Modded Rust?:
- I have a bit of experience with Modded Rust servers, I used to play a few of them a couple years ago but I never applied for a Staff Position on any of them.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Approximately 3-5 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I woud like to become a moderator for the Rust server to ensure there is fair play and no toxicity within the server chats. I want the launch of the server to have a good impact on new players and to those who've never played Rust before. I feel I can ensure those new players that this is a welcoming server and the playerbase isn't toxic nor outright rude to those who are learning the game. I am very used to moderating servers and I am more than competent to make sure that all the players are having fun and enjoying the server overall.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can assist with new players and to show them the basics, I am very selfless and enjoy helping those who need it. I am also strict when it comes to those breaking the rules and being toxic in VC/Chat. I am mature and adaptive, although I have never been a staff member on a Rust server, I am more than willing to learn the ropes and to help out to the best of my abilites to ensure the server runs smoothly and people are respective to others.

xelius

Jan 3, 2023
cell 4
+ Support

Jerome has shown to be responsible and mature. He is a well known active member of the SCP-RP community and would be a great fit to the Rust Moderation Team.

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
-support

gonna be leaving a -support on this one jerome is a nice guy but incredibly toxic to ci and others although he may be friendly he has said fucked ups hit about me and others such as "what was drugs was darrens mother taking when he gave birth to him" etc due to this i will not be leaving a +Support

Hello Darren, thank you for your response. Where you quoted the bit about me claiming your mum was on drugs when she gave birth to you is simply not true, I have not said this and I'm really unsure on where this came from, I do apologise that this has been said to you by whoever, but it is untrue. I am mostly neutral and friends with some/most of CI and I like to crack jokes, I have never seen anyone claim I was toxic towards them and if they did I would apologise to them, which has never happened before.

I do hope this clears some things up with you, all the best to you.

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
Hello Darren, thank you for your response. Where you quoted the bit about me claiming your mum was on drugs when she gave birth to you is simply not true, I have not said this and I'm really unsure on where this came from, I do apologise that this has been said to you by whoever, but it is untrue. I am mostly neutral and friends with some/most of CI and I like to crack jokes, I have never seen anyone claim I was toxic towards them and if they did I would apologise to them, which has never happened before.

I do hope this clears some things up with you, all the best to you.
if that wasnt you then i apologise considering someone from O1 joined the ci ts and spoke to me and told me that jerome said this and that about me etc the O1 in question is a good friend of mine and someone who i trust alot since of course im not 100% certain will change my verdict to neutral

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @'Jerome' ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.