Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Mar 24, 2022
Name: Jester Crane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107325908

Previous Rank (convert if required): Admin

Who demoted you?: Marco

Date of demotion?: Around August if I remember right.

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

What is the case against you?: Unauthorized Leave, Not reporting my LOA/ROA to a supervisor.

is this true?: Yes it is.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Last time I was warned was about Feb/March Last year of 2022.

What is your side of the story?: I have no excuses for my unauthorized leave. It all started with me starting a new job with quite a tight schedule, at first, I tried to fit moderating the SCP RP server into my schedule, and at first, it was going quite well as I was still able to get on the server for at least once a day for 2/3 hours. However, it all took a turn when I was getting ready to go to university because I had moved away from my house to study there. This led to my downfall in activity, it was a very stressful part of my life as it was my first time moving away from my home and getting it all sorted out was a mess hence why I barely had any time to moderate on Garry's mod. At that point, all of the stress got to me and I lost interest in games for a while as I was more determined to make my life work out the way I wanted. Eventually, I brought myself up to "resigning" which is where I had a talk with Marco and explained my situation and how it led towards my disinterest in moderating, He did explain that I would get demoted but I would get an "honourable leave" if I remember right that's how he described it. To clarify I am not making any excuses, it was my own incompetence and ignorance that in the end resulted in a demotion and a blacklist.

Why should you return / what will you change?: Ever since realising that my university course isn't that stressful and goes well with my part-time job it gave me a lot of free time to think about my previous actions. However, most importantly it made me remember my passion for being a staff member of Civil Networks. What will most important change about how I act is to make sure to communicate with my supervisors/higher-ranking staff so that they can help me and figure out the best course of action. I will also make sure that my activity is up to the staff standards and complete my staff requirements and tasks on time. And lastly, I will make sure that a Server Leadership member knows my schedule for what days and times they can expect me on the server so that it doesn't cause a commotion as I will still need time for my University Course and Part-time job that quite frankly do not take much time of my week which hence why I can be expected to be on the server for at least 3-4 hours a day.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support
One of the best administrators in CN history, God bless.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jester,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I have decided to bring you back as a Senior Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.