jimmy blacks ban appeled

Status
Not open for further replies.

??????????

Mar 13, 2023
The Research Division
Your in-game name:JimmyBlack
Your SteamID:76561199228851836
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199228851836/
Date of ban:UNKNOWN
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Ltap and pac abuse
Who banned you: jerry toad
Ban length?:12 hr what i know of my wifi was out till 1hr ago
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will tell god not to nock my pole down
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?yes 2 bans 1 was appeled so onley 1 ban and a couple warnings never been warned for ltap or pac abuse
Why should you be unbanned:because there was not an admin talking to me so i did not ltap and the ia agent i was talking to i was a d class and was telling them obout an unethical officer.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:force the wind and lightning not to nock down the pole so i dont crash out of game when my power and wifi goes out.and request for a change of clothes
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because i have played for a long time spent over 100 dollars and this is my favorite community and have had the best gameplay on this server.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Hello, Jimmy.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to write an appral. I am typing on my phone so please bear with me. In regards to your situation, another moderator had informed me that they took a sit against yourself for pac abusing as an 05 member or equivalent as a d-class which is against the pac rules. As you were in the interrogation room as a d-class. Once Jason teleported to your location as the agent had made a complaint, you left the server when Jason was attempting to talk to you and the agent about the situation. Based on the untimely disconnect when Jason was speaking with you and the agent, he made a decision that you had disconnected on purpose. As he had not known the circumstances behind your disconnect he then advised myself to perform an offline ban.

Jason will input their reasoning about what had happened and a verdict will be made by SL.

Thanks for your time,

Jerry

Jason Mcbrandtville

Sep 7, 2022
Hello jimmy.

I was the staff member that had requested your ban. I was essentially going to give you a simple warning for pac abuse as using pac to put on an o5 model is not permitted. You were cuffed and detained in interrogation and when attempting to bring you to a sit you had presumably left the server. I had waited 10 minutes to pass to see if you were to join back and after 10 mins you did not reconnect. That is why the ban was issued

Thank you for filing an appeal.

With regards, Jason mcbrandtville

??????????

Mar 13, 2023
The Research Division
Hello, Jimmy.

Firstly, thanks for taking the time to write an appral. I am typing on my phone so please bear with me. In regards to your situation, another moderator had informed me that they took a sit against yourself for pac abusing as an 05 member or equivalent as a d-class which is against the pac rules. As you were in the interrogation room as a d-class. Once Jason teleported to your location as the agent had made a complaint, you left the server when Jason was attempting to talk to you and the agent about the situation. Based on the untimely disconnect when Jason was speaking with you and the agent, he made a decision that you had disconnected on purpose. As he had not known the circumstances behind your disconnect he then advised myself to perform an offline ban.

Jason will input their reasoning about what had happened and a verdict will be made by SL.

Thanks for your time,

Jerry
toad i understand it was not an 05 member and that was not suppost to be d class i died and it overid my d class pac and idid not relise but it was not 05 member it wasacually ethis but remodeled black with a hat

??????????

Mar 13, 2023
The Research Division
Hello jimmy.

I was the staff member that had requested your ban. I was essentially going to give you a simple warning for pac abuse as using pac to put on an o5 model is not permitted. You were cuffed and detained in interrogation and when attempting to bring you to a sit you had presumably left the server. I had waited 10 minutes to pass to see if you were to join back and after 10 mins you did not reconnect. That is why the ban was issued

Thank you for filing an appeal.

With regards, Jason mcbrandtville
Hello, Jimmy.

Thanks for your time,

Jerry
my proof is above/explination

Dpw483 Ryan "Cincinnatus"

Sep 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @?????????? ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have looked over all of the information given to me and I have decided to accept this ban appeal. I am trusting in the fact that you did not intentionally leave the server and that your internet was actually cut out. Although this ban has already expired I will be removing the ban from your record.

Have a good day!
Ryan.​

Status
Not open for further replies.