USA
Your in-game name: JIMMY DaGOAT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47936829
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisyoyosprofile/
Date of ban: 02/16/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: Michael "Sundowner" Rivera
Ban length?: Warn
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP (USA)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: What I will do to stop this from happening again in the future is make sure to keep clips enabled so people cannot frame me unjustly and also to not act in the heat of the moment and let admins take care of issues I may have.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 warn on my first day of playing where I accidentally killed a d-class in handcuffs.
Why should you be unbanned: The player in the event RDMed me in the kill house after failing special agents try-outs, while we both were trying to practice he was minging by jumping in the kill house interrupting my runs, and eventually shooting me. Acting in spite of the moment I ran back to practice more kill house and he was still there, I waited for him to be done on his current run, and on my first run back he jumped back in the kill house shooting the wrong targets and I killed him. The kill times show in the logs and the staff ignored my side of the story since Oblivion only showed a clip of me killing him.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I will not break any other rule by letting admins handle situations and not taking matters into my own hands where it could be a detriment to other players.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

My immense passion for gaming and commitment to the grind is what makes me keep on coming back to civil networks, I love how SCP-Rp has so many different options for people to play where you can immerse yourself in any part of the story. I feel my company is enjoyed by many on the server and i hope it only gets better as I progress higher in the ranks!

Mc Rib

Mar 22, 2023
Your in-game name: JIMMY DaGOAT
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47936829
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thisisyoyosprofile/
Date of ban: 02/16/24
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM
Who banned you: Michael "Sundowner" Rivera
Ban length?: Warn
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP (USA)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: What I will do to stop this from happening again in the future is make sure to keep clips enabled so people cannot frame me unjustly and also to not act in the heat of the moment and let admins take care of issues I may have.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 1 warn on my first day of playing where I accidentally killed a d-class in handcuffs.
Why should you be unbanned: The player in the event RDMed me in the kill house after failing special agents try-outs, while we both were trying to practice he was minging by jumping in the kill house interrupting my runs, and eventually shooting me. Acting in spite of the moment I ran back to practice more kill house and he was still there, I waited for him to be done on his current run, and on my first run back he jumped back in the kill house shooting the wrong targets and I killed him. The kill times show in the logs and the staff ignored my side of the story since Oblivion only showed a clip of me killing him.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will ensure that I will not break any other rule by letting admins handle situations and not taking matters into my own hands where it could be a detriment to other players.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

My immense passion for gaming and commitment to the grind is what makes me keep on coming back to civil networks, I love how SCP-Rp has so many different options for people to play where you can immerse yourself in any part of the story. I feel my company is enjoyed by many on the server and i hope it only gets better as I progress higher in the ranks!
my friend ur looking for the complaints section(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.