What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

-usa

Do you have a mic?:

-yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held

Nu-7 Pvt
Ci-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-1 ban for rdm and will not be repeating these actions again.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I have been on the Research team for a very long time and done tests on all SCPs and helped teach multiple Jrs and have taken part in many CL4 tests and done a lot of work for the research division so I feel I'm ready to get promoted to Executive so I can help the research team grow and develop even more to help new researchers keep a interest in research and continue to teach other researchers so hopefully they can become executive one day.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

-I believe that I'm fit for Executive Researcher because of my sheer dedication to the Research Department, I genuinely want to better the

department and get as much done as possible as I care for it. I have a people I know that are still

in the department and I get on well with most people, I barely have arguments, I'm respectful and I

understand what my job needs from me and I get it done.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

-i have written 3 or 4 excellent graded documents

- What makes a document excellent is the use of formatting, proper grammar, being knowledgeable, and sometimes just aesthetic by adding images or making things look cohesive. When reading an excellent document you can tell that they know what they're writing about, putting effort in how they did their test and considering all the things that may happen during it. Also making sure to write all the information that is required.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

-To grade Research documents on how good they are as far as knowledge, grammar, detail, and formatting. Executives also approve credits from Jr. Researchers. Executives also make sure that Researchers are following the code of ethics and the rules of the SCP Foundation. Executives also help Researchers with their documents and give advice on what they can do to make it better before the document is uploaded to the computer for grading.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Jimmy Black was born into the scp foundation; his dad worked for them, and when he was old enough, he joined. He started as a junior researcher, and as his work on inanimate objects improved more and more, he was promoted to senior researcher. He did major testing on scp 173,035,087, and he was testing every day for 6 years until the big opportunity happened. He was tasked with the cross-test of 096 and 682. I didn't know why I was there, but I took notes and learned many things, and I was soon promoted to Sr researcher. As a Sr researcher, I was in charge of many research projects, and Jimmy Black was a Sr researcher for 10 years and was applying for exec researcher. He had waited years for this and was heavily devoted to the cause and would never give up, but when he was finally an executive researcher, he was one of the most optimistic exec researchers, and he trained many Jr. on how to do their job. He has shown the scope foundation that he was one of the best researchers they had.

Last edited:

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Jimmy Black
Subject:
Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Jimmy,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director Kyle Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207).

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.