Jinkins Jr GM application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

-Underground Cheese Seller
==================================================================================================================================================
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:

around 2 - 3 weeks +

In what country are you located?: i live in a European country, ill list if needed
Time zone:
EEST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
(EX: NU-7 PVT)

-Jinkins Jr

-Robert Wheeler

-Houston Armstrong

-Sophie Wattson

- Henry Baker

- Bailey Powers,

-Boris Oleski

Chaos name (include your rank):
-CS Robert "Swann"
Civilian name:
-Davison "Crazy Dave" Joeson
==================================================================================================================================================
Steam ID:

ID:STEAM_0:1:169983106

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, although im known for cutting out from time to time
What server are you applying for?:

UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- this is relatively my first app for a senior role, so no

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Fail RP (entering the foundation as a civilian)

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

-Sadly no, although i believe that i've started to understand how the GM role works (Mostly getting the info from discord)

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-In general I'd would like to say that I've had serious RP scenarios with other individuals, and i've tried to create serious scenarios during tests

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-Depending on my schedule Id say that I be on the server from 2 to 4 hours

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

-In general I'd wish to become a GM because I enjoy being apart of this community, and wishing to create enjoyable experiences for other players, and being capable of creating interesting stories / characters

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?:

I mostly think that I can help the server with lore related issues to my strong grasp of the SCP lore

Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I don't really view myself as "Special" really?, i just like to be creative with this narrative scenarios, and i am willing to receive back-feed
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

*A new species of anomalous creatures have been reported to inhabit the local terrain of Pinewood, these creatures are suspected to have escaped from a MC&D convoy, now it's tasked for MTF units to temporarily contain the creatures until Wilsons wildlife solutions can arrive properly relocate them.
(MTF / Researcher's)

*Olden folk would always like to spread rumors about the woods, that a long time ago, they were cursed by a witch, most people thought that these where fake stories made up to scare children, but other people gained the courage to confront their fears, and go on a witch hunt to find out if the said rumors where true or not.
(Civs)

*it's the annual Pinewood Fair!, it feels like this could be the only time that the citizens can relax for a while, as they get to play standard carnival games, although for some other people, this could be a good motivation to force the foundation hand to reveal themselves, As of recently, the CI have managed to get photos of a anomalous entity from a mole, they've have planned to send one of their agents disguised as fair worker, to show these people the photos of the anomaly, and letting the foundations goons deal with it, as half of their man force is distracted, they could raid the near by site.
(foundation / CI)

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server):

During a showcase of a newly invented reality anchoring device, the "Scranton Reality Beacon" to site 65 personnel, site administration and head of depts, everything seems to be going all good, the said head of engineering , a man named Wilhelm J Parker, described the machines capabilities, being capable to stabilize reality for bigger distances, for longer periods of time, everything seemed to be going all good so far, until he wanted to demonstrate how the machine worked, and then all of the situation got worse, after starting the said machine, something went wrong, the machine wouldn't shut down it shook emitting deafening hums,making the whole room shake , as panic grew,and lights started flickering, something even worst happen, a large, blinding, orb appeared, it looked like space time was bending at its will, before people knew what was happening, some sort of confused creatures fell trough it, being ripped out of their own reality, dazed, as soon as this started, more and more orbs started to appear letting out all sorts of beasts, some friendly some less friendly, but it wasn't reported only to be happening on site, but also on surface, as people began to ring the local PD.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1:

The Ethics Committee didn't bat a eye at the fact that random D Class started to go missing, although, still that wouldn't prepare them for foundation personnel to start despairing, as O-1 started to search into the disappearances, they've managed to find them,only to be found as... , different, their bodies damaged in some other ways, but still capable of talking, thinking, as O-1 continues to search for said perpetrator, they manage to find a senior scientist, apparently working on a project That can induce a form of immortality, hidden from public eyes.

A-1:

After countless hours of investigating and digging trough piles upon piles of audio recordings, video footage, and conscripts, A-1 units started to believe that they've finally got a thread on the individual who has been leaking their files, the fact that somehow CI managed to find out the identity of some of their units actual Names, Locations, and code names, leaving countless of them dead, all of it started to make sense ,they've found out that a foundation Personnel created a underground trading system between CI and a man named "Arlo Booker", although investigation on this name lead to no actual foundation profile,id was highly believe that CI managed to export them to their base after the massacre happened, knowing this fact they've decided to hunt this said mole down.

NU-7:

After another presumed manifestation of the entity know as SCP-323, MTF unit NU-7 ("Hammer Down") was dispatched to deal with the anomaly, due to the unit being separated during the hunt for the entity, information is relatively hard to compile, although its known that half of the Men sent returned back to base, leading for the intel dept to get involved for proper investigation, although the fear that said men where Kidnapped by CI was quickly squashed, as intel learned that the MTF operatives where kidnapped by a cult that operated out of the cabin on the hill, and from what seemed to be the cults behavior, it wouldn't be long before the church members sacrificed those operatives to their god.

E-11:

two months ago, there where reports of a newly discovered anomalous artifact found by a foundation excavation team, although heavily rusted, they theorize it to belong to the COBG, before moving it to a permeant site for containment, they've decided to move it to bio-site 24 for temporary containment, on the date of 12/05/2022, site-24 reported massive containment breach of safe and Euclid anomalies, requesting back up, shortly after MTF B-7 ("Maz Hatters") where sent to deal with a clean up site 24, after successful retrieval of the anomaly, they've decided to continue their research at site 65's due to their better security, and work force capability, as they continue to study on this accent artifact, they somehow managed to activate it, creating a monster of clockworks, pulleys and gears, that tries to spread the prophecy of Mekane, leaving E-11 to deal with it

CI

The CI has recently started talking to a group that are known for creating Militarized anomalies, managing to create a positive relationship with them, the group recently decided to base themselves near Pinewood, CI, due to starting to lack in equipment, rations, and ammunition, have requesting for supplies, although , knowing the Foundation, CI decided to set up defenses just in case their goons try to stop the shipment

Foundation Personnel

After Countless days of miss treatment caused by the senior members of the foundation, some of the workers wanted change, some of them did it via trying to file complaints to HR, but some others, some chose to go on a strike, arming themselves with that they can get, and what wasn't built into, or, well nailed to the walls or floor,situations might start to look dire as these said employees mange to take hostage a senior personnel,

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

+ Decent Support
+ Application has noticeable detail, effort has gone into it
+ No / Hardly any warnings
+ Good luck man, your application is great!
= Haven't met you ingame, maybe invest some more time into the server

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
+ Decent Support
= Haven't met you IG or TS, may just be me
+Good App
+Little to no warnings.

Edit
--------

Since posting this I have seen you online quite a lot. Probably a good idea to stick to one name though!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1291

Neutral
Havent seen you in game so far, but it can't be overlooked that you have put effort into your application.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Active
+Little to no warnings
+Decent application
+Some very unique ideas

-/+ Even though I've seen you be in-game, I haven't had any experiences where I have talked to you
-/+ No previous experience

Good luck!

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022

+Good Support

+Good Application
+Good Ideas
+Has shown a lot of motivation to me in the past

-/+Admittedly, Haven't seen you in game much, think about choosing a single name to go by, it's way easier.

Good Luck.

Jinkins Jr

Apr 15, 2022
+ Decent Support
= Haven't met you IG or TS, may just be me
+Good App
+Little to no warnings.

Edit
--------

Since posting this I have seen you online quite a lot. Probably a good idea to stick to one name though!
Finals destroyed me

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Jinkins Jr ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on your new position as Trial Gamemaster, make sure to contact me on TeamSpeak whenever you're available so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Team Lead Coolfrae​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.