Jinngle Heimer's DOR Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinngle

Code: [US]

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:526399575
SteamID3:[U:1:1052799151]

Discord name: Jinngle Heimer

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Alittle over a year.

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Jinngle Heimer

Civilian name: Binngle Daws

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA SCP-RP

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher (x2), UNGOC-C Captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, LTAP, Toxicity, Basecamping.
All of my warns/bans are pretty old, from when I first joined the server.

-
Why are you applying for Director of Research?:
Iv been an executive for quite a while, worked with current and past directors pretty regularly. Very well known around the community.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Research?:
Witnessed the rise and fall of past directors. I'm gonna make research great again.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?:
Managing the research department, delegating, ensuring that knowledge is easy to understand and accessible. Department safety, enforcing rules and changes in policys, hosting the weekly meetings.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The rise of Jinngle Heimer to director was for seen a long long time ago in a Galaxy far far away. Some would label him a variant of type green, but only a few are able to see his true form from a distance, the dark lord Sidious.

PS. Short application because I'm so tired of making these everytime. Definitely not my best application. Refer to past applications for better quality.

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Jingle Heimer has been a long-time researcher recently perusing his life as a UNGOC members but when he ran research DPT research was great this was the man who showed me how to use pac as always +Support i would give major but i just haven't seen you on research at all but i know this will change once you get the role.

• Love
Reactions: Jinngle

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Jinngle Heimer
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Jinngle . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be denied. Elaboration on your denial is available if you decide to get in contact with Site Administration. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

• Sad
Reactions: Jinngle
Status
Not open for further replies.