Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores security captain application version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Discord name: Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores#5466
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for 1 month and 3 week
In what country are you located?: I am located in Croatia
Time zone: GMT + 1
Character name(s): Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores (Facility), Scott Theron (CI)
Civilian name: Civilian Jorge
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i have a microphone

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-E-11 PVT,MTF, MTF NU-7 PVT, CI operative and O-1 PVT, but not anymore
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have gotten like 20 warnings but i have fixed myself and playing seriously right now and that's why i'm applying for Security Captain, i guarantee you i have enough experience to become a captain as i have played Security sergeant a lot and learned many things, i have read all the rules like 2 times over and over again and in last 12 days i got 0 warnings which is a good sign that i'm improving you can say i'm kinda reformed i guess, and now i have gotten an warning for glitch abusing, which is the dumbest of all let me explain, so i was a d-class scout walked in airlock and talked to guards when i went out i snuck back in an hid behind a wall but i tried to sit on the floor as RP to hide from guards but half of my character went inside the wall and i was sitting on a wall and someone caught me in a video with bad timing and reported me which is not fair at all because i was not trying to glitch at all it's sad how i try to RP and accidentally glitch but it did not even ruin anyone's rp or anything with it this whole warning is just a misunderstanding and i made a complaint to appeal the warning i just don't think i should have gotten warned at all, AND IMAGINE now a few minutes ago i got warned for mixing i could not focus at all and i felt a little sick and i accidentally said in character to an admin on sit "tp me to admin room" just because i forgot a little to type out of character like come on jesus christ you gotta warn me for even smallest mistakes, wouldn't it better if the admin just reminded me not to talk in character like that because i was just unlucky and i also made complaint about it, it's just not fair, just ignore those 2 warnings they are the dumbest warnings i got.
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I'm applying for Security Captain because i enjoy playing security directing others and organizing everything inside D-block to combat certain situations that may occur, i want to help other security teach them the rules host tryout's for heavy weapons and riot license training and because i have enough experience as an sergeant to apply for security captain, and i also noticed that in my timezone there is not captain's online so i can come in handy.
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I am really friendly with many people and a team player, i have experience with leadership before i will teach new player's what they need to do inside d-block, i'm good under pressure which is why i can make other's behave and teach them something when someone did something wrong especially new player's and while i'm teaching them something hopefully i can make them stay good as security so they can rank up and teach other's later like i did as security, and security can be really fun to play but cadet's don't have a guiding hand or someone that takes them aside, i'd love to help other cadet's and teach them what they should do correctly but from sergeants to officer's to new players, and i have noticed in my timezone that not many captain's are online and i am actually a really good sergeant that can be a captain even the O5 noticed how less d-class were escaping and how less rules are broken in d-block when i'm online i don't have proof but it happened, the thing that makes the most suitable for security captain is helping cadet's see i today i caught a cadet killing d-classes unethically so i had 2 options explain to him what to do and what not to do or arrest him for 40 minutes for murder and what did i choose? i am smart and i noticed that he is a new player so i explained to him what he had to do and what not to do what's unethical how to properly terminate d-class with a good reason and i was watching him after i uncuffed him for a while and he did very well.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-In roleplay the security captain is the leader of the security team unless there is an Department chief online and then the captain must listen to him, a security captain must host tryouts for heavy weapons and riot license to stop the riot's from happening it will help a lot since there will be less code 2 happening, while teaching other new player's on the server what's ethical and what's not to help them understand the game better, but if any gensec is repeatedly breaking the ethic's code the security captain must work with IA to make sure he gets punished for it, while also helping gensec maintain a good reputation.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores is born in Croatia 1988 to a one happy family and everything was going good as everything seemed perfect but perfect never lasts, a few years later Serbia attacked croatia in August 1991 and his Dad had to go to military to protect his family, they accepted his dad into the military and he took hard training a few months later his dad was deployed in dubrovnik because there were reports of serbians attacking this town and he had to go defend it in middle of the battle after he got deployed he got shot in the leg injuring him badly and he had to go to the hospital urgently but he did not make it sadly, later in life Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores's mom told him the truth and what happened to his dad and he was really mad and wanted to go to the military to honor him for his bravery of what he did to protect his son but what happened was something Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores never expect some men in black suit and gave him an offer to join an Organization called S.C.P Foundation he was reluctant at first but after he saw how much they pay he accepted it later after hours of thinking they offered him to become a researcher to conduct tests on some anomalous creatures he did not accept it and then he decided to become a cadet which was a job to protect D-block and make sure no one escapes during some time of his service in the S.C.P Foundation he was becoming very skilled and learned many thing's his Sergeant John 'Delta' Croft noticed how good he was and he decided to promote him to an Security officer he continued to serve the foundation in honor and was really proud of himself that he later became a Sergeant and then one day the 05 had finally noticed his talent and how skilled he was and they decided to promote him to a Security Captain meanwhile John 'Delta' Croft was nowhere to be seen but one day someone leaked information about some Secret MTF organization and he told him that his friend called John 'Delta' Croft is in that group, and later he discovered that he was actually a member of an MTF group called O-1 they were forbid to talk to each other not to leak any secret information to others, to this day Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores wonders what happened to him, but he's atleast happy that he made it this far, what happens next? we will see later...

I don't know if i'm allowed to copy the application again but i changed some things so it's not all same again.

Last edited:

Delta

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Croatia
+ Support

+ Changed since last application
+ Active IG and active as security sergeant
+ Experience with security job
+ Had good interactions and roleplay with him
+ Good application

Deleted member 1285

+Support
+Well made application
+Active In game
+Funny player, great to hand around with
+Good luck!

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Active IG/TS.
  • Well made application.
  • Friendly.

Neutral

• N/A

Negatives

• Extreme warnings
Good Luck.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
- Support
You were recently dishonorably from O-1 due to violation of foundation and O-1 protocol as well failure to follow instructions from our chain of command. I do not see you fit for a level 4 job until you can work with a team more fluently.

Irish

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 23, 2021
+/- Neutral
Seen in game which is nice but you were discharged from O-1 for violating foundation policies/rules.

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters
Application Denied

Good afternoon, @Jocelyn 'Collin' Flores. Firstly, thank you for applying and spending your time on making this application.

However, after discussing with a wide range of people in our community, we have decided that your behaviour and roleplay-ability is not sufficient for a Security Captain. This is important as you are the first person new players often see if they play GENSEC - we can't afford having an influence that isn't up to standards.

You may re-apply in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.