Discord name: JXTrappy#3189

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 60+ hours

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Character name(s): Joe Biren

Civilian name: Johnny Budden

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI Operative and E-11 Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Unfortunately in my earlier days of playing on the server I have got into some trouble. I have received a couple RDM warnings and some warnings for Fail RP. Despite this I have never received any kicks or bans on the server. I have now since revised the rules and have learnt from my previous errors.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I want to take a step up on the server as I have previously enjoyed playing other roles like CI and E-11. I believe that IA is the next step up for me as I love to try out new RP scenarios and situations. I have spoken to various IA off server and they have all said how fun it is and I believe that I am correctly suited for this role.

What makes you suitable for of Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

ACTIVITY:
Firstly, I am very active on the server as I play it almost everyday for hours, sometimes staying up to early hours in the UK like 2am. I also play for longer on the weekends.

ORGANISATION: I am very quick to respond and act upon any events or issues that are happening within the roleplay. For example when I was E-11 I would always be one of the first people to respond to a Code 5 and I would always show up for training and lectures. I am quick to respond quickly and effectively to my higher ups if I am needed.

SERVER EXPERIENCE: I have a huge amount of server experience from all the hours I have played. I also know how everything works and most of the procedures different roles have to undertake. I know what to do in most RP scenarios and how to respond to them correctly and efficiently in correspondence to the server rules.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: The Internal Affairs Ambassador is an important member of the Department of Internal Affairs; they ensure that everything within the facility is up to ethical standards, that no infractions are made by those who work there, and that corruption is eradicated. They ensure that Internal Affairs agents/operatives have a purpose and are well-versed in how to carry out their duties in a legal and ethical manner. The Ambassadors will also conduct their own investigations and interrogations, working under direct directives from the Director of Internal Affairs but also acting on their own initiative as necessary.

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joe Biren was born and raised in the US, located in the state of Michigan. He spent his earlier years studying and following his passion for law as is father worked as an agent in [REDACTED]. Joe would very rarely see his father and would only really talk to him over a secure line on the phone. He wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and become someone just like his father. After graduating from university Joe was set out to find a role that satisfied his passion. He began his career by becoming a police investigator for his local town, which he was then shortly recruited to the FBI for his immaculate performance and intelligence. During these years that Joe was working for the FBI, he always felt that it was never enough as his father worked for a much more secretive and important agency. This all ended one day when Joe received a disturbing call from his father. His father’s agency had been attacked by infiltrators and there was no way out for his father to escape. It was the final phone Joe would ever receive from his father. Joe never knew where his father worked as his father was always secretive about his work. This is how he made the decision to put his investigation skills to use from all the past knowledge and skills he had gained over the years to find an answer of what happened to his father and who he actually worked for. After months of research and piecing together small bits of evidence his father had left him, Joe finally felt like he had triangulated the location his father worked in. Joe was surprised when he released that he a stumbled across an unmarked military facility located 35 kilometres northwest of Lansing, Michigan his home state. Joe never talked about his search for his missing father and the placed he worked. After finding this unmarked military facility Joe set out to find answers about his missing father. Joe was last seen leaving his apartment on January 12th, 1941, and has been missing ever since.

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi @Joe Biren May i reccomand contacting the Director of IA to see what you may be able to do to obtain this position and / or how to stand out.

Nonetheless, best of luck to you!

Zel

Civil Gamers Expert
May 31, 2021
skype headquarters

Application Locked

Ambassador roles, both for Internal Affairs and Intelligence are handpicked by their respective Directors. Please contact them and ask any necessary questions.

Thank you for writing your application nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.