Time zone: EsT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Joe Sugma
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Joseph Sugma
Steam ID: 76561198037069028
Discord ID (name#0000): JoeSugma#1888
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I have over a year as a staff member on an Rp server where I made it to senior mod I have 6 months experience on Rp server made it to admin I have trained and interviewed new staff, I also have experience with ULX AWARNS SAMENU BLOGS JBLACLIST
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes listed above over a year
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: weekdays about 3 weekends about 6
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: the first reason is I love to staff and help players have a better experience in servers and keep the community healthy. Another reason is I’ve noticed ticket times can be a little long sometimes so I’d love to help improve that. And really I just enjoy the server and community a lot and wanna do my part to give back.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants: I think I would be able to help with new and progressive ideas regarding rules to help prevent trolls and loopholes with NITRP and I also believe my experience staffing would help me get a bit of an edge over the other applicants. And the main thing I wanna help with is ticket times as I mentioned before

I appreciate the time of whoever is reading this and would love your feedback as to how I can improve it or love to get an interview

- Sincerely JOE SUGMA

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
your Original Steam login name is your name that you use to log into your account

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Joe Sugma,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

At this stage, it appears that you are still very new to the community and have only been in the community for about a week. I would encourage you to play further and gain a better understanding of the server before applying for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.