Civilian name: boat hemia
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
What are your total levels?: 246

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 COM 2 times ,CI-G, GOC CPL, special agent and overseer assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- like 30 total but most expired
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- month
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I am applying for Special Agent because, well to put it simply I want to go up in DEA I wish to have a more serious role in the site and special agent can help me do more and do better.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- Well, I have been in Nu-7 80% of the time on the server, so I know how to deal with pretty much everything in any possible way whether it be CI, Civilians, GOC and even mysterious things that show up.
- Another reason is I have cl4 experience so I already know to close bulkheads in case SCP is coming and perhaps Open the door to electrical to let a tech expert repair some broken fuse box
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have Written one document ever and it was graded as excellent it was the "Brute Bubble Bath."
- What makes a document good is formatting, you need headers you need to also section things do not have a bunch of information piled up and it being a mess
- And another way to make a document good is make if different from the rest, make people be like oh wow this is different...
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
- The responsibility of Special Agents is to give tests to new and becoming dea and to help them out and make sure they know what to do.
- They also give permits to MC&D
-And they also do usual cl4 tasks such as closing bulkheads when its needed and even open AA doors in the event it is authorized
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Joese was born in 1987 he never had a father growing up and he noticed how hard it was on his mom. He was very intelligent and strong willed. He was going to find his dad and ask why he would leave. Joese used the information from his mom to try and find him but it’s as if he never existed… After countless days of digging to try anything Joese heard a knock on the door. He opens the door and gets immediately sprayed with an unknown gas and and unconscious. When he woke up, he seemed to be in some sort of electrical room. He was greeted by some strange looking people they wore black outfits and had big guns. Joese was like “what the shrimp” Then he heard a door open down the hall to the left and a man with a suit walked in and said, “Hello welcome to Site 65” Joese said in response “hello, why am I here?” The man said “you have been looking for your father, yes? Well, he is here, but in order to meet him I want you to work for us.” Joese was skeptical of this choice he had to make but he weighed the risks and the rewards, and the rewards would heavy outweigh the risks, so he accepted the man’s offer. The man freed Joese from the chains and said “follow me” they walked out the room and the whole place was like a maze to Joese he saw researches, Security guards and even strange things he has never seen before. Now he found himself in front of dblock and the man said “Ur father is a prisoner here, he has committed horrible crimes against humanity, and he will serve his time here. He and others around him consider him a brute.” Joese was shocked but little bit of relief and asked what he can do to free his dad. The man said, “work well enough for us and he will be released” Joese asked what am I going to do? The man pointed at a man dressed in a suit and seemed to have a red undershirt and had a DSR Sniper in his hand. Joese approached and introduced himself. The man said “I know all about you, I am Dpt. Director Monker and I lead the department of external affairs and all surface operations in defending this site from any and all threats. Follow me I’ll show you our bunks and get you your gear.” Joese was excited to learn his dad was so close and he will do anything to earn his dad's freedom. It was god's plan he thought. Joese’s DEA service was flawless he quickly raised through the ranks and has killed thousands of terrorists that could potentially hurt everyone he cares for. He loves his job and knows his dad will be free.

Estere 'Orca'

Nov 15, 2023

To: @moonyguru

Subject: Application Status

___

Hello @moonyguru , We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration and discussion, we will moving forward with this application. Please reach out to management (Caboose is on LOA so reach out to anyone else) before you access your new equipment. Welcome to the team, Special Agent Joese.

ACCEPTED
1727797275027.png

• Love
Reactions: Niox
Status
Not open for further replies.