Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Joey "Lemon" Caruso
Civilian name: Tommy Mancini
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 PVT, E-11 PVT, A-1 LT, O-1 SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No, I haven't received any kicks, bans, or warns.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I consider myself a rational, level-headed individual who takes their job seriously and is knowledgeable about the codes, principles, and rules of the Foundation. I'm eager to learn more, and always open to improving my conduct and work product. I am also highly active on the server, making sure I get on for at least a couple of hours every day. As a product of my experience, I am adept at taking and carrying out orders, as well as issuing them myself when necessary, and I'm good at staying calm and rational under pressure.

Though, what truly sets me apart from other candidates is my dedication to improving whatever unit, regiment, department, or committee I'm a part of. Even if it can only be in a small way, I pride myself on my ability to leave somewhere in better shape than I found it in. From making detailed, well-written docs, to creating training protocols, to managing complex roleplay situations, I believe I am fully capable of doing whatever the Ethics Committee needs of me, and far more.

My time in A-1 and O-1 has given me a sharp eye for even the most subtle improprieties, making me the perfect candidate for helping the Ethics Committee uphold the Foundation's Code of Ethics.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant are to work under and to learn from members of the Ethics Committee. They are to carry out orders given by members of the Ethics Committee, as well as acting in their stead when required, or when no other Ethics Committee Member is on-site. From assisting Members with paper work, to attending non-critical meetings in their stead, Ethics Assistants are expected to be ready for anything the Ethics Committee itself might deal with.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in Brooklyn, New York in 1998, Joey had a relatively rough upbringing. In a poor neighborhood with an absent father and a mother who just never had enough time for him, he found himself desperately starved for career opportunities. As many in his place do, he quickly enlisted with the United States Army as soon as he came of age, where he was given his basic combat training. After serving a tour in the Middle East, he was injured in combat following an ambush on a convoy he was a part of. Despite his injuries, he managed to save the lives of three of his squad members.

After returning from his tour, he was approached by the US Army Rangers with an offer to join them. Without any hesitation, he accepted and began his time at Ranger School, where he picked up his specialized combat training, and planned to serve another tour with the Rangers. Before he had a chance, though, he was approached by a strange man, who offered him a secretive position, but refused to offer many details. He hesitantly accepted, and reported for his first day at the SCP Foundation.

Joey quickly found himself put in with MTF Nu-7, where he got his first taste of life as a Mobile Task Force member. Despite enjoying his time in Nu-7, he found his interest in anomalous objects growing, and moved on to MTF E-11 to assist with protecting the facility, and the world at large, from the danger posed by anomalies. His work quickly gained the attention of MTF A-1, who recruited him and introduced him to the type of work carried out by the highest levels of the Foundation. After a while, he felt a stronger affinity for the principles of the Foundation, and transferred to O-1 to do his part in upholding them.

Hoovy54

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 14, 2022

Untitled (3) (5).png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Lemon's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assisstant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be a Assisstant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available.​

Status
Not open for further replies.