Discord ID (name#0000): ._joeyy_.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No this is my second application:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes, i have over 5 years of expierence with staffing within gmod on: darkrp, starwarsrp and mrp. I also staff experience within FiveM.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes both within FiveM, and Gmod
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
5 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
As being part of the community I have greatly enjoyed my time while playing and willing to give my experience, time, and knowledge through staffing. With me living in Denmark half of my time is often spent in downtime. That means that I will be able to help out with sits and ensure that sits are not left waiting during downtime and primetime of course. With my experience as a staff member in all kinds of community, I feel that I am equipped with a solid understanding of server Staffing, and player interactions, as well as being a very friendly person and taking my time with sits. I listen to both sides of the story as well as use evidence given to quickly and professionally deal with Sits, and give out proper punishments.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I just want to help out in the community and I believe I can do that with my experience with extended staff experience. My time playing serious rp, gave me the perspective on what serious rp is without killing the fun. That would allow me to make a better rp experience for the players. I would like to help out on the server enforcing the rules and helping the people to better understand them. And I know a small amount of the players can be toxic here and I want to get rid of them. I have an extremely good memory, and that assists me in my great rule knowledge. When I take sits I always maintain an unbiased perspective on the case, so no one feels they weren't heard or received a wrong punishment. With me being the age i am, people often tend to have a better tone in sits which is great not only for me but also for the people involved. I always want the people involved in my sits to have the best experience as a bad one always gets them a negative perspective on staff. With where I live, means that I am active during some of the downtime, which can help the server as downtime is often not where the server is not at its best.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
I haven't interacted with you much, but with the few times I have it's been genuinely positive!

LexDash

Sep 28, 2023
Florida, USA
Application Accepted

Hello @joeyy, On behalf of the US Resources team, we would like to inform you that you have been accepted into our Staff team.

The Resources team has reviewed your application and has decided to accept you. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

- Head Moderator & Resources Team Supervisor LexDash​

Status
Not open for further replies.