John Jams SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Jams

Jun 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23301308
Discord name: The G Man#8564
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I had almost a week playtime on the server but the playtime thing got reset.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): John Jams
Civilian name: John Jams
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Was a Nu-7 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Got a warn for BHopping and I think I have another warn for FailRP
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Well I really enjoy playing as an SCP in this server and SCP 096 is my favourite SCP, I also belive that I dont see enough people take up the role of 096 as well as they could do.
I also enjoy actually roleplaying as the SCP I play insted of just killing the D Class, For example I enjoy to toy with people when I play as SCP 106 for it is a thing the SCP would do.

-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: To slowly roam around dosile and cry
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 is ment to go to who ever has seen it's face and if some in D-Block has seen it's face then yes.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
First scrambles need to be put on to prevent someone from seeing 096's face.
Then get a bucket, put it on 096's head.
Then wait for it to kill all of 096-2.
Pacify it and cuff it and bring it back to it's containment chamber asap.

Last edited:

AdamTHM

Feb 16, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted

Hi @John Jams,

Congratulations on having your 096 whitelist application get accepted.
Please contact and admin+ in-game to obtain the whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.