John Smit ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoddyB

Jun 23, 2023
Your in-game name: John Smit
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:550038089
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060341906
Date of ban: Wed August 9th 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): My ban reason states "STACKED BANS [X]
Who banned you: Sentinel
Ban length?: My ban length was orignally 6 months but now it says 6 days and 21 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To stop this from happening in the future I could stop being a public nuiscences and when a staff tells me to stop doing something to listen and to move on instead of sticking to it annoying others
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been Kicked/Warned/banned before
Why should you be unbanned: I loved this server last time I played and I just want to get back to making great memories funny clips and some great friends
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By listening to authority and taking a good long look at the rules frequently to make sure nothing new gets added and I dont accidently break another rule
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin this server becuase I loved it and I still do my only problem before was I didnt listen to authority and I messed around a lot but now I was able to take a long look at the rules consider my previous actions

Additonal comment: I understand if you dont wanna unban me I get it I have a record but please consider that I am a better person now

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @RoddyB ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

So after looking into your record, you had multiple bans on which you got stacked ban X meaning 6+ bans in 6 months. You are at the point of its going to be stacked class X bans which will never go off record and don't expire. You have been given multiple chances to learn our rules and know not to break them. Your ban is expiring later this month. I hope when you get unbanned that you stay out of trouble and dont get banned again other wise the ban will be perma.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.