Not open for further replies.

John Theron

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2022
Your in-game name: John Theron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76198424
Your steam community link: Steam
Date of ban: June 2, 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM / Severe Toxicity / Stacked Bans [X] / Stacked Class X [X]
Who banned you: Bobby Clint
Ban length?: Permaban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): Rules
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To prevent future problems I will read the rules again, respect other players/staff and try to be better person I understand now that I was retarded and destroyed everyone's game
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, a lot of times
Why should you be unbanned: I acknowledge my mistakes, I will follow the server rules and contribute to the roleplay in the server. Unbanning me will grant me opportunity to show that I changed
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I learned a lot from my mistakes and as I said already I will read the rules again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I was browsing trough the server browser today and I saw the name of this server and I remembered all the good times I had when I was playing like a normal human being and not trolling everyone, 6 months have passed since my ban and I think that's enough, thanks

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Since Bobby was a US Senior, I'll respond on behalf of the community.

Upon looking at your history, and given the fact your up to Stacked Class X bans, I'm not confident you can play by the rules.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.