Johnny "Cigar" Willson Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourKraut

Apr 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): joseph_622

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 4h, but I think its wrong I played this server a lot 2 years ago.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Johnny "Cigar" Willson

Chaos name (include your rank): Jack "Trapper" (Alpha)

Civilian name: Jimmy Hosta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223256687

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No, https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/johnny-willsons-moderator-application.3328/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I was staff on this server 2 years ago.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on for around 3 hours a day more if i'm not busy.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I have been a moderator before and I enjoyed it so I would like to do it again last time I got burnt out after playing for quite a long time on this server and I would like to give it another shit considering how much I enjoy it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am good with people, I enjoy working with people. I have prior staff experience on this server. I would be able to help with resolving issues between people, helping people that are new to the server. I love to help new players understand the server. I understand how this server works and I know the rules. I hope you consider me.

Last edited:

XThomas

Aug 21, 2022
US
- Support

-The application seems very small detailed/written
-Vtime
-rushed

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @SourKraut!
Thanks for making a Staff Application. Unfortunately this is the incorrect location to post an application. You were previously demoted from the staff team so you must make a demotion appeal on this forum over here, Staff Demotion Appeals . Thanks for your time anyways!

Sincerely,
Dusk

Status
Not open for further replies.