Civilian name: Darren Rainey
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 Private
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I am applying for IA Ambassador because I have been an IA agent for a long time now and I am looking to move forward within this department. I find the most enjoyment working within IA and have built good relations with all my fellow agents, ambassadors and directors and feel me becoming the next ambassador is a perfect fit for me and the department. I have a good knowledge of the CoC and CoE and want to help the Foundation uphold these rules. I not only enjoy upholding the CoC and CoE but I also want to help make the Foundation a safer place for all personnel and help make it run smoothly.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I think I am suitable for the role of Ambassador because of my history on the server, I have no bans or warnings meaning I am a model candidate for this role as I clearly understand the rules and therefore know how to uphold them. I am also suitable because I have a good knowledge of the CoE and CoC which we are tasked with upholding and I will be able to identify when a person breaches either of these Codes, not only can I identify a rule breach but I also can appropriately punish someone for their crimes- I have a history of arrests and to my knowledge none of them have been reversed or had any complaints regarding them. I am also suitable because I am a very calm and collected person, I can easily deal with high pressure scenarios and be able to find out the maximum amount of information to provide a fair and non-biased outlook on the situations at hand.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written a good amount of documents (Unsure of exact amount). What makes a good document is layout- the document must always be properly laid out and contain the proper information regarding arrest reports, the documents should ALWAYS be professionally designed and be easily read for anyone wanting to find information on specific arrests. Documents must also contain a high level of detail as to fully explain a situation, especially if a situation were to escalate and an arrest were to be reviewed it makes everyone's lives easier as high detailed documents will allow people to grasp the full picture of the situation and this helps with decision making.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- An ambassador is the second highest level within IA- this means they have to lead their agents when the Director isn't on site or available. They also help assign duties to the agents including looking over D-Block, LCZ & HCZ Patrols, Interrogations duty & IA Office phone duty. IA Ambassadors themselves should also be looking out for CoE and CoC violations within their department and other departments and handing out punishments accordingly. Another responsibility on Ambassadors is to hand out bans to any agents who act in way that violates any rules within the CoC and CoE, they must also ensure these bans are warranted and have enough evidence to ensure the bans are fair.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- (Should be attached as a PDF)

Attachments

• SCP RP LORE.pdf
    123.9 KB · Views: 7

xeno

Jan 18, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Is chill with Curio
+Great RP interactions
+Good rule knowledge
+Is a friendly Internal Affairs agent and definitely deserves the promotion

-Hope you get accepted man <3

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Great guy
+ Great RP interactions
+ Active IG
+ Active on TS
+ More than qualified

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+ Support

+ Professional on the job
+ Active IG
+ Great RP
+ Great Agent

Good luck Jequavius

imagen_2022-05-08_120825893.png

Meeting Pending

Good day, Agent Jequavias

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussion with Dpt. Director Moat, we came to the conclusion that we need to have a meeting with you before giving a final verdict. We would like to discuss two issues with you before replying to your request. This means the application hasn't been accepted or denied yet, and we'll post the final verdict once we've talked with you.

Whenever you're available, please find Director Moat or me (Director Katona) either in-game or in TS3 and we'll proceed with the mentioned meeting.

Kindest regards,
Directors Katona & Moat.

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Yeke

Community Manager
Community Manager
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
imagen_2022-05-08_120825893-png.1483

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking your time to apply, I would like to inform you the good news, you passed your interview.

Feel free to reach out to Myself, Dpt Director Katona or any of the Ambassadors should you need any assistance at all.

Please can Staff lock the thread and move it to Handled.

Status
Not open for further replies.