Civilian name: rodriguez
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP USA
Do you have a mic?: of course
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: none
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? Because i wanna make this foundation a better place for everyone, i like this job and would like to have more possibilities to investigate on many cases of corruption
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: because i am reliable,i posses a positive attitude, i am skilled at connversation and im able to think on my feet !
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: i writed a couple but not many... but what makes it good is that a document needs to be accurate and comprehensive, the information needs to be detailed alot
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: one of them is to represents the IA .maintain order among the personnel of the foundation , that means investigating on cases that include corruption, injustice , violation of rules and keeping the scp foundation safe and hidden from the world. the Ambassador is working for the council and with the council to prevent any near threats. These include a possible CI RAID, D CLASS RIOT, Someone trying to intentionaly breach an scp or trying to steal any classified documents to show it to the world.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: jonhson billy has been in the IA and a spy since he was young, the foundation hired him for his great speech and discretion skills, jonhsons is a french canadian and has been working on many cases, some of them were about scientist trying to show the world what the scp foundation was doing to d class and what kind of experiments they were really doing, he caught mutlple CI that were undercover in the foudation among the high class MTF and neutralized a possible breach of documents and scp to the world. THANK YOU FOR READING ME AND I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE MY APPLICATION ON CONSIDERATION . JONHSONS BILLY

Mr Glupes

Feb 27, 2022
Very nicely written haven't seen you much but when I do you do your job well and what I read here you know exactly what you are doing and I am more then happy to accept it. Come see me in game to receive your promotion and a introduction into being a Ambassador.

Accepted

Signed: Dpt Director Mr Glupes #1

Status
Not open for further replies.