Jonker "Owl" 3rd Director of internal affairs app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
SOME AREAS ARE SIMILAR TO PREVIOUS APPLICATIONS AND OTHER APPLICATIONS IN OOC AND LORE​
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B#7183
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months with roughly 3 months of ambassador position. My playtime adds up to about 1.2 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Asher Jotler, Jonker "Owl", Jonker Aschwabim
Civilian name: Jonker Aschwabim
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador - Holding, 096 - Holding MTF E11 CPL - Holding ECA - Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 0 active warnings no kicks though i do have 1 ban which was accidental by Rosewood when he got my steam id from the logs instead of the person who LTARP. All warnings I have are now expired.
-
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs? I feel with who I work with and will be working with I would be a invaluable asset to my department, the ethics committee, and many more. My time with Internal Affairs has always been a great time and I am looking to move up in it's ranks so that I may assist my favorite department further.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: My time on internal affairs and activities to help the department in all ways has been a great thing. With these abilities and everything i have learned as an ambassador for the department I will be able to orchestrate Internal Affairs to the best it can possibly be. My most notable traits being the ability to take a leadership role in any position, ability to respond to any issue quickly, ability to adapt to whatever situation is asked of me as soon as it comes up. I have also in the time since my last application gained greater investigative skills as well as taken a larger leadership position by getting ECA and assisting in subdivisions.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: The DoIA is to watch ambassadors and how they work then speak with them if found to not be in proper operating protocols. The DoIA also can approve investigations, assist ambassadors in setting up tribunals, write specific reports to the ethics committee, and they may assist in setting up subdivisions.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador Jonker "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed, and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". Recently memories have begun to dig out from my mind. They all began when another 049-breach occurred. He found me hiding in a closet and stepped closer to me "I know you. You're that civilian." I responded in kind stating I had no idea what he meant but then he spoke once more "Hello, Jonker.". As soon as he spoke memories flooded into my mind. Memories of who I am and what I was. Memories of where I came from and what had happened that night. Sadly, my memories have turned into more of a slow trickle now. I realize I am no longer normal; I am now a part of something I cannot get myself out of no matter how hard I may try. After realizing this I chose to not focus on my inescapable life but rather seek to better it and better the world and the site. I may not be able to escape the life I have brought down to myself, but I will advance so that I may better others and my own life. I feel pieces breaking off from my memory. Coworkers, friends, enemies, they would all splinter off and be forgotten. I went to a medical checkup, and they confirmed my suspicions. The amnestics long term effects have begun and my memory is getting hazier. This I decided was to become closer with the ethics committee and work even more directly under their control. After joining under the ethics committee as an assistant I would look back to my old department of Internal Affairs and see open positions and opportunities arise. I would work as hard as i could to reshape this department to be the best it could be along with Sir Barry. I must assist with all I can around the site.

1685928343166.png
Signed: Ambassador Jonker "Owl"

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Jonker.

In regards to your application for
DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR: INTERNAL AFFAIRS, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time should there be an open spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.