Jonker "Owl" ECA application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
THIS APPLICATION HOLDS INFO SIMILAR TO OTHERS IN OOC AND LORE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:236436890
Discord name: Panzerkampfwagen Tiger Ausf. B#7183
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months with roughly 3 months of ambassador position.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Asher Jotler, Jonker "Owl", Jonker Aschwabim
Civilian name: Jonker Aschwabim
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: IA Ambassador - Holding, 096 - Holding MTF E11 LCPL - Holding
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have 0 active warnings no kicks though i do have 1 ban which was accidental by Rosewood when he got my steam id from the logs instead of the person who LTARP. All warnings I have are now expired.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I believe with my set of skills to include problem solving, good document overview, and my work under the ethics committee as an IA Ambassador makes me the best I can be for this position. My activity is in the highest orders I could have it be at and I have done nothing but help my department grow each and every day.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Many jobs are included with the role of ECA to include approval of sampling tests that may require an ethics signature when none are available or it is deemed unsafe for an ethics member to attend at the time. ECA also overlook departments and conduct interviews with members within to ensure all are following the CoE and no treasonous acts have occured. A new duty added to ECA is that they must direct all departments to continue their duties during a code black.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Ambassador Jonker "Owl". I was a normal civilian out for a car ride when alarms started sounding in the pinewood area. I thought nothing of it thinking it must be a drill. I saw helicopters fly quickly overhead and a man in a plague doctor costume running from the military base. He greeted me and continued running. I was quickly stopped and given amnestics. When I woke up, I was in some offices among some people telling me to take a test which I passed, and they handed me a smudged ID showing the name Josher and the codename "Owl". Recently memories have begun to dig out from my mind. They all began when another 049 breach occurred. He found me hiding in a closet and stepped closer to me "I know you. Your that civilian." I responded in kind stating I had no idea what he meant but then he spoke once more "Hello, Jonker.". As soon as he spoke memories flooded into my mind. Memories of who I am and what I was. Memories of where I came from and what had happened that night. Sadly my memories have turned into more of a slow trickle now. I realize I am no longer normal; I am now a part of something I cannot get myself out of no matter how hard I may try. After realizing this I chose to not focus on my inescapable life but rather seek to better it and better the world and the site. I may not be able to escape the life i have brought down to myself, but I will advance so that I may better others and my own life. This I decided was to become closer with the ethics committee and work even more directly under their control.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support
+Mature
+Overqualified
+Active

-changed name from josher to jonker
+ jk jk goodluck

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Mega Support

Josh has always been a great joy to work with in IA, I consider him to be one of our golden people of the department. He will work well within the Ethics Committee as an assistant!

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Jonker.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after Committee Vote; your application has been accepted.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You man contact RAISA (staff) for your credentials. For further information check your email for your new handbook. (ECA discord channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.