Jonny Crooks blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

namelessten

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 19, 2022
  • Ingame-name: Jonny Crook
  • SteamID: [STEAM_0:1:510506488]
  • Steam community link: [https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981278705/]
  • Date of blacklist: [Like october 2023]
  • To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I was blacklisted for inappropriate behavior, including using racist language on all of the networks discord servers and using alt accounts ( i have never used an alt account it was empty words)
  • Times I have used methods to change or hide my IP: I haven't used any methods to change or hide my IP.
  • Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): None.
    Please list any alt accounts: None.
  • Who blacklisted me?: Connor
  • Link to in-game rules: [https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/]
  • What will I do to stop this from happening again?: I will commit to respecting all community guidelines and refrain from engaging in any form of discriminatory behavior. I'll actively monitor my language and interactions to ensure they align with the server's rules.
  • Prior warnings/kicks/bans/blacklists: Yes, I have received warnings and bans in the past im not sure exactly to what size and degree but i know it was very limited.
  • Why should I be unblacklisted?: I understand the gravity of my actions and the harm caused by my behavior. I sincerely apologize for my past actions and assure you that I am committed to positive change. I request another chance to participate in the community and prove that I can contribute positively.
  • How can I ensure I won't break any other rules?: I will familiarize myself thoroughly with the server's rules and guidelines and adhere to them at all times. Additionally, I will actively engage with other community members in a respectful and positive manner.
  • Why do I want to rejoin this server?: Despite my past mistakes, I value the community and the experiences it offers. I believe that by rectifying my behavior, I can positively contribute to the server's atmosphere and foster a positive environment for all members.

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @namelessten

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist amnesty.

We have decided to accept your appeal - please refamiliarise yourself with our community guidelines and server rules.

Kind Regards
Network Leadership​

Status
Not open for further replies.