Jordan forced last name's Executive Researcher Application (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejusrejus32

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:601678412

Discord Name: sans8500

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1,084,440 seconds = 301.2333333 hours = 12.5513888875 days

Age:12 (despite this i do believe I deserve at least some chance at the role of Executive Researcher)

In what country are you located?: UK (however i play the USA server due to it having more convenient player counts)

Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Character name(s):My non-civillian characters include: "Collapse" and Jordan forced last name

Civilian name: My civillian characters include: Jordan Relad

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes I can use a mic.

My whitelisted roles include: DEA,IA and CI

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have never got kicked or banned but i have been warned before however I can only remember one from 2022 for body blocking as 912 when I was still starting out

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher because I would like to be able to more independently study more SCPS ,I also would like to experience the duties of a level 4 role for future reference and to help new researchers understand their role on-site

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I think i am a suitable Executive Researcher because I have grew to love the researcher/scientist role than any other role on the server, I think i would be good at helping researchers also fall in love with the unique role. Besides this I personally believe as many others do that I am quite
mature compared to the people around me in everyday life

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: Unfortunately I have written 0 excellent-graded documents however the majority of the documents i value have not been graded at all. I think what makes a document excellent is Good grammar and spelling, Good length, Well-formatted, interesting and informative.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities of the Executive Researcher include: grading documents, avoiding breaking the ethics guideline, approving documents and conducting studies. Along with other responsibilities as role-playing

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
My Executive Researcher was originally a civilian before a severe breach managed to get onto surface and he was an eye witness. After some foundation officials looked into his files as a scientist for insight, "He could be a possibly valuable researcher" The Foundation thought. instead of giving him Class-A amnestics to forget about it, they gave him a choice. Join them as a researcher or forget what had happened.He joined them and started to climb the ranks of researcher doing many different tests and studies and then decided one day that he would decide to try and land a job as an Executive Researcher. *This is where the story stands*

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2022
| Application Denied |

G'day Jordan forced last name,

You're application for the position of Executive Researcher has been denied.

Please contact Director Ivy Picket or Director Akura Ovaiss at [lunaria4211]/[dr_ternith_plague] to request details.

We thank you for your efforts and wish you luck in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

logo 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.