Jorge's Blacklist appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice Bateman

Jul 16, 2023
Your in-game name:Jorge
Your SteamID:76561199454046822
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199454046822/
Date of blacklist: 22/10/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: i sent my friends name and face in public channels
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): 0
Please list any alt accounts: Don't have any
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Connor Humphreys
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will just avoid using things like names and nicknames in public channels to avoid confusion, i meant this only as a joke between me and my friends who were targeted by me and didnt mean to cause any damage to them or the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I had a ban but it was lifted previously, also i do have warnings however i dont remember how many
Why should you be unblacklisted: The persons name which i wont say here isnt his real name it is just a nickname and @Voltics whos name it was can confirm he has no issue with me using this in anyway, also the photo i sent was also of my friend whos @ i cannot find here but i would be more than happy to ask him as he has no issue with using his face as he has his face on all public platforms in his own profile picture including discord where the 'doxx' happened. I do apologise for the photo as i can see from anothers standpoint it can be seen as doxxing however between me and my friends we have no issue with this and what happened so i apologise for what happened and no ill intent was meant by my actions.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read over the rules and make sure to avoid anything that could possibly be misconstrued as a rule break.
Why do you want to re-join this server?: i like most people on there, there's nice people, its a kind server, and genuinely the server is fun, i have many friends on the server including those who were involved in this situation (who i posted) and i would like to play with them again.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

It is clear you show no remorse to the point you make memes out of this, we do not tolerate the displayed behaviour, the amnesty will be denied.

Regards
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.