Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Internal Affairs Ambassador [Not proud of]
United Nations Global Occult Coalition
Ethics Assistant
(might have misread the question but still not bad to look over just in case ^)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
5 WARNINGS ALL EXPIRED, forgot what for. Most recent was back in December 2022.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Not in this community, no. Others yes, but I was never a big ranking one so my events were small and not very meaningful.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
For the amount of time I have spent on this server, I am quite well versed in serious roleplay. That being from discussions with O5 to discussions with Internal Affairs. I have my fair share of moments in this cateogory under my belt.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Weekends: 12:00/14:00-2:00-3:00 GMT || Weekdays: 18:00/22:00 GMT - 2:00-4:00 GMT
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I wanted to make fun events for the late night people (Not big ones) but interesting ones That are not just "Look an scp walked into our foundation so quirky!
And when I am on for weekends I'll attempt to host bigger events that include multiple groups.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Innovation, I have the innovation other people lack. I see events where its an box giving random items out of it. I think that is just a lack of effort shown this why innovation and effort can go leaps and bounds. And tell me do you have a gamemaster that can host late night events? I am going to guess no. I have seen a handful events but nothing special during late night, and let me tell you I will change that.
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Event Idea 1
Event Idea 2
Event Idea 3
Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Server Event Idea

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:
Hunting down a wanted personnel with information relating to a GoI that they are not willing to give to DEA and are now considered a traitor that is highly dangerous and unstable for the foundation to send internal affairs or DEA for. (This may help with DEA and IA RP)
A-1:
Taking care of resistance against the site administration from internal personnel or external personnel from a GoI this can lead to the interrogation of VIP's of GoI's and can lead to RP that can be handed down to DEA if considered a reasonable task for the DEA.
Nu-7:
Sent out to take care of a issue relating to hostile groups of interest that have more fire power than the DEA can handle, this can also lead to the release of a dangerous anomaly causing for more Nu-7 to be called upon for the situation (Helps assist in UNGOC/CI/Parawatch RP)
E-11:
The capturing of an anomaly that relates to a group of interest or a random anomaly that allows for E-11 to sample it to see what its true nature is, this can be achieved by E-11 convincing the anomaly or subduing an anomaly. (Helps assist in research RP)
CI:
The capturing of an operative of a group of interest that can create anomalous objects with the intent of expanding their anomalous weaponry for the purpose of gaining more funding to take more anomalous entities from the SCP foundation (This can help with DEA and Nu-7 RP)
Foundation Staff:
- Research and Development:
Researching a newly obtained anomaly (depends on what specifically the anomaly can be cause this can require the assistance of a biohazard research member or a E-11 guard in the case it is infectious/dangerous) the information can be used to create a new event for another division/regiment (depends on if the anomaly's origins originate from a group of interest or not)
- General Security Department
General security department can be sent to deal with either a group of interest trying to start a riot to cause a large distraction so they can breach anomalies (such as for example: Serpents hand cause a riot in D-Block to cause large distraction for operatives in Nu-7/DEA/ISD)
- Medical Department
Autopsy on persons effected by an anomalous entity leading to either information being gathered on said person who was killed or the outbreak of an anomalous virus causing a Code-3. (this can also assist in E-11 RP)
- Department of External Affairs

Capturing a mysterious figure relating to *INSERT GROUP OF INTEREST HERE* this can lead to the information of another group of interest/anomaly/the presence of a foundation member within the group of interests hold.
- Department of Internal Affairs
Capturing of an important person from off site who was committed for treason against the foundation (this might also lead to ethics RP)

(Fixed example missions)

Last edited:

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
Hello, your 3 Event ideas and Map change event idea are all on a google document set to private, people are thus unable to read them.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support/ +-neutral
insane detail in the first three events
map change event seems more like a major event than the entire map changing for a day
example missions are lacking, seems like brainstorming rather than events but they got potential
experienced

Bruce

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
May 7, 2022
+support
Good ideas
Great application length and detail
Hold trusted positions
Nice person to talk too

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-Good application
-Descriptive
-Seems nice

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
+Support
Your first 3 event ideas have insane detail however your regiment specific events are lacking detail

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Friendly, active, and approachable. The app is rather nice too.

luka

Apr 18, 2022
Neutral/Leaning towards +support

Your events are meticulously planned - good to see but I still have a slight concern. For the 1st one you claim that TSH have a ‘fond hatred of all groups’ referencing F/UN/CI. This just straight up isn't true, this black and white thinking when it comes to GOI relations is not good to put it simply. TSH isn’t like any of those GOI’s, anyone can classify themselves as part of TSH meaning you can't just assume they all hate the same people. Yes, generally speaking most TSH groups won’t like those GOI’s and it’s fine if your group in the event doesn't - you just need to be aware of the larger lore surrounding it in case you misrepresent the GOI. And in terms of the event, cutting off any possibility for passiverp for F isn’t the best decision. I can imagine a lot of people wouldn't be happy getting to explore a new place, seeing a GOI and just getting shot if they attempt to speak to them.

The map change isnt a map change, seems like a regular event on the same level as your 3 event ideas.

You’ve shown that you can plan events well so I’m not all too bothered that the missions are a bit shorter, I will however comment that they’re all a bit boring and same-y - capture a guy, capture a guy from outside, shoot some guys, capture a guy (anomalous edition)x2. Would be good to see some different ideas here.

I can't fully +support the app for the reasons above, it would be good to see some more knowledge of GOI's in your example missions as you seem very keen to utilise them but only mention TSH and AWCY.

Best of luck.

Joeseph Sussman

Jun 28, 2022
Weiden, Bavaria, Germany
Neutral/Leaning towards +support

Your events are meticulously planned - good to see but I still have a slight concern. For the 1st one you claim that TSH have a ‘fond hatred of all groups’ referencing F/UN/CI. This just straight up isn't true, this black and white thinking when it comes to GOI relations is not good to put it simply. TSH isn’t like any of those GOI’s, anyone can classify themselves as part of TSH meaning you can't just assume they all hate the same people. Yes, generally speaking most TSH groups won’t like those GOI’s and it’s fine if your group in the event doesn't - you just need to be aware of the larger lore surrounding it in case you misrepresent the GOI. And in terms of the event, cutting off any possibility for passiverp for F isn’t the best decision. I can imagine a lot of people wouldn't be happy getting to explore a new place, seeing a GOI and just getting shot if they attempt to speak to them.

The map change isnt a map change, seems like a regular event on the same level as your 3 event ideas.

You’ve shown that you can plan events well so I’m not all too bothered that the missions are a bit shorter, I will however comment that they’re all a bit boring and same-y - capture a guy, capture a guy from outside, shoot some guys, capture a guy (anomalous edition)x2. Would be good to see some different ideas here.

I can't fully +support the app for the reasons above, it would be good to see some more knowledge of GOI's in your example missions as you seem very keen to utilise them but only mention TSH and AWCY.

Best of luck.
True the decentralised nature of the Serpents hand can lead to some having a bias for the GoIs but a majority of the "Members" of the Serpent's hand have a "Fond hatred" of these groups of interests. This doesn't mean they will not negotiate, they can and most likely will do this, the issue is that the majority of the time a conflict between either UNGOC or Foundation will occur due to rough relations between the two. (Not to mention that Teu-7 and Sigma-3 exist showing that the foundation is wanting to infiltrate and counter SH goals overall)

And the reason I chose TSH and AWCY is because those two are better used for the groups of interest we currently have in game than say ORIA,Prometheus Labs, or GRU-P
(reminder GRU-P is slightly disorganised due to the collapse of the USSR and the KGB allowing for more RP to be focused on the Russian Mafia branch of the GRU-P but it would not lead to any major events due to the lack of power the GRU-P have.)
But you are right I did use TSH and AWCY a good portion, I could have used doctor wondertainment or UIU (Unusual Incidents Unit of the federal bureau of investigation.) and lastly sarkic cults. But I hope this does show you more insight to why I choose these two GoI's rather than others previously mentioned. (I may have a bias for TSH and AWCY)
E-11 Captain
HOLDING
UNGOC Sergeant
HOLDING
CI-A
HELD
- 'Joe' Sussman

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Joeseph Sussman ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, once you are ready join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.