Character name(s): Josh"Doc" Whitelock

Civilian name: Josh Whitelock

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
  • MTF - NU7 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • RDM - killing a researcher that was being annoying during a test which he was not in .
  • Fail RP - due to not Roleplaying being injected with amnestics.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor to do more for the foundation and its personel with in it also to make educated decisions that will help the foundation in a positive way and impact that will

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
As a Internal Affairs agent and also an MTF-NU7 PVT I have met with all different kinds of people within the site, be that the cadets, to the director of internal affairs, and various O5 council members, so I would be able to use that to talk to the different departmental leads of various positions with ease and respect. To go along with this, having been an MTF, I know the containment procedures necessary for any SCP if it were to breach, so I would be able to use this to assist in leading the containment of any particular SCP. Having seen quite a few breaches in my time as MTF, I know when things get too out of hand and something more drastic may be needed, be that permission to use the Advanced Armoury, or to initiate a code Black and evacuate the facility.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Being a site advisor has many different responsibilities, one of them is ensuring that the Site Director and other important administrative bodies are up to date with how the departments are run and any issues with them are brought up to light, with making sure that the appropriate actions are being taken to guarantee the safety of the foundation and Site-65. A Site Advisor is also tasked with the wellbeing of the facility and doing so if the Site Director is unavailable or is offsite at a business meeting.

The Site Advisors also have a job to ensure that the various departments of the facility is kept to a high standard with doing tours around the facility and ensuring that the rules are being followed within the facility, this can be done by keeping and eye on the various coms channel they have access to, as well as scheduling meeting with the various department leads.

Being a Site Advisor is a critical role within the facility due to the fact that they need to make sure that information is passed to the correct people when it is necessary to do so, as without this, the foundation would not be able to run smoothly.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**JOSH WHITELOCK - PERSONNEL FILE**

ERaven

Donator
Mar 7, 2023

- Support

Hi, josh, I will be - supporting for the following reasons
- Has bad name within the Cl4 personnel of IA
- Very short lore
- RDM warn.
- No Cl4 Positions prior to this.

checkraisefold

Dec 3, 2022
-support
this guy is only beat in IA jobbans/warns by gustavo gus and 1 other dude
it may be impossible for him to play IA for a few hours without him getting a jobban

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
-Support

As much as I have had positive interactions with you on Nu-7 and haven't seen you minging around, I highly suggest you increase your reputation with other departments as its clear they are not of good standing. Also, I suggest getting a Junior CL4 position first before going for a Senior CL4 position.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
-Support
Hello, Josh as an ex-IA Director I saw your apps and talk to ambassadors who interacted with you, I highly suggest improving your relationship in IA and stop using AI for your lore. It will take time but progress never hurt anyone.

Vizoplez

Dec 10, 2022
-Support

Has been previously denied from other Cl4 for good reasons.
Has recieved multiple job infractions as CL3 IA
Has a severely negative reputation involving CL4
Has violated re-application guidelines

Check his previous post history too, he is spamming apps, and was using AI to cheat on a few of them (by his own admission)

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
I honestly dont know who you are but the application is kinda horrifying
- Support

RedBubble55

Jun 21, 2022
West Midlands, UK
- Support

Hi Josh, I'd recommend acquiring a junior or senior CL4 position before going for Site Administration instead of aiming straight for this high position.

Site advisor comes with making decisions that affect RP heavily along with dept's and MTF's alike. With your only experience being an MTF Nu-7 SPC, and already not holding the highest of regards with some departments. It'd be best to spend some more time getting to know the site, and the regiment you are currently in along with how Nu-7 works with other departments and working from there to meet the people running these either from the main personnel in CL1/2/3 or the people that run them in CL4. This would greatly broaden your knowledge and allow you to grow on the site in a more positive nature.

Good luck in any future endeavours.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @shaggy rogers

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.