Jover's ban Amnesty Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jover Gunda

Jun 20, 2023
Your in-game name:Jover E.

Your SteamID:76561199454934563

Your steam community link:I think it is this https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199454934563/

Date of blacklist:11/25/2023

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?:Ban Evasion and Stacked bans

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now):
Please list any alt accounts:I have a lot but they are all throwaway accounts where I share the game to the alt with using family sharing and when I get banned I would take the alt off my steam profiles and I do not keep the information of said throw away profiles so I do not have any that I know the information of.

Who blacklisted you? (if known):Nomad

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:I shouldn’t of done what I did, Im sincerely sorry, :I will make sure that I conduct my self properly and accordingly to the rules so I do not break them.I know what I did was wrong. I had all the warnings and I ignored them. I chose to ignore them I will not denied this. I wanted to do something fun in the later hours of the day and I did the wrong thing. I wish to show that I am a better person/player and will do my best to follow the rules set in the SCP Server. I am sincerely sorry for breaking the rules and removing any possible entertainment/immersion in the server, I wish I could undo what I've done to get unbanned but atlas I can't, fail-roleplayed, job-abused, and committed several RDMs despite knowing there were going to be consequences,. I wish to show that I have improved as a roleplayer and will not break the server rules again as best as I can. At the time I did not think about the consequences that my actions would have on the server. I know that asking for a second chance here is unlikely to be approved based on my actions, but I have grown out of doing such recklessness on gaming servers. I do wish to better myself as an SCP roleplayer and show what I can do again, but I understand if I am denied, and if I am accepted, I will try my best of my ability to properly roleplay and not minge/break server rules.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? Yes.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I believe that I was blacklisted for good reason ,and I genuinely apologize for what I did in the past that caused this ban. I understand that playing by the rules and creating a constructive playground atmosphere are crucial in such situation. I think, I shall deserve decensorship due to a serious consideration of wrongdoings caused by me and sincere determination to put things right, Im sincerely sorry for breaking the rules and harassing other players for my own entertainment.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I now know what I did wrong in the past, and learnt from my mistakes by making sure i understood all the rules. additionally theres key steps i made including exercising self-control and not acting out disruptively or inappropriately at all. I know what happens when one breaks the rules of the server, and will do everything possible so that all gamers have fun.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to be a actual apart of the community again, it was a lot of fun! Not only this, but I loved how high quality the server was. There was love put in the server and you can tell the second you join, Please reconsider having me on a Blacklist, I know what I done was wrong and I want to make the wrongs corrected, which is why I want to rejoin the server.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Jover,

Thanks for taking the time to make a blacklist appeal.

I have reviewed the file in relation to your matter, and spoken to other members of the Network Leadership team in relation to your blacklist. At this time, due to the number of ban evasions incidents, I am unable to lift your blacklist.

I would encourage you to use the next few months to demonstrates to the Network Leadership team that you have changed from your behavior, by not engaging in the behavior that led to this, as well as not bringing your reputation in the community into disrepute.

Please do not reapply to be un-blacklisted until July of 2024.​

Status
Not open for further replies.