• Thread starter Deleted member 1285
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1285

Name: Julien White
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60476980
Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Game Master
Who demoted you?: Cloak? (Not too sure on the situation)
Date of demotion?: 9/9/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP UK
What is the case against you?: During the 9th of September an image/gif was posted by me in the #scp-art section of the discord server which involved a movie prop baby wailing its arms around and having its eyes poke out in quite an unnerving manner.
Is this true?: Yes.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Not at all, I have kept a great record within the span of being a GM and a staple for the team.
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: All of my warnings are incredibly old, I have made sure to keep them to a minimum when roleplaying on the server - during my early times on the server I did receive 9 warnings? (I'm not too sure) but it has been over the span of 5-6 months since I last received one. (Again, not too sure)
What is your side of the story?: It was late at night and I was messing around a lot, from what seemed innocent to me was on my behalf an incredibly immature and ignorant action - I was in a voice chat with some of the other server members and we were all in a good mood but I was forgetful about the position I was in (Senior Game Master) the picture I posted onto #scp-art was sent to me at the time and I didn't realise how bad it would come out as when I did send it, I posted the picture at I think 11pm? (Still not sure as it was a while ago)
Why should you return / what will you change?: I've always enjoyed and been grateful for having the role of a Senior Game Master, the community has been faithful and great to work with and due to this I would love the opportunity to return to the GM team and the Community in hopes of benefitting my fellow GM's and the people who partake in my events. I will also and have changed my maturity even further, now looking back I became aware of what truly happened and once I got removed and realised it put a horrible status on my name which is something I never wished for in which is why I am here to change and why I have been fixing up a lot ensuring I do not receive any warns at all. I am also hoping to return to assist the entire of the event team again, I always tried to take on a more caring role for my other GM's in helping them build, giving instructions and how to act professionally when making events. I take full accountability and can confidently say I have changed and will never act this unprofessional again. A second chance is all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support

At the time, he was litterally the only good GM and was willing to do major events at any time.

Questionable activity in the past.
Big Glock moments...

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+support
Julien was a great GM and has so far shown himself to be an actively changed person

luka

Apr 18, 2022
+supp
Seems he's learnt from his mistakes, need good builders back on the GM team

Huff

Game Master
Game Master
Jan 23, 2022
+Massive Support

My old sensei, having been there from when he was GM and SGM, he was one of the best on the team, not to mention he might as well be the only GM who managed to do a map event, also based. Hope to work with you again soon.

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
+support

this man has clearly learnt not to send deformed baby pics in scpart let him live

Bubba

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+support
Julien was always a very good GM. I always enjoyed watching and participating in his events.

Deleted member 1291

+support
one of the most handsome and best and good looking guys from the gm team (peaky blinders event was the best).
Honestly deserves to come back.​

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
I will be denying this, as you just received a punishment for severe toxicity. It is very important that members of our team, no matter their rank, avoid this sort of conduct at all times. While you may have been a proactive and dedicated Game Master, it is on you to ensure you meet behavioral standards before you're allowed to return to the team.

You may re-appeal this demotion in 1 month, so long as you receive no further serious disciplinary actions in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.