Julien White's SCP-096 Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 1285
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1285

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60476980
Discord name: Gorilla#5729
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since the 20th of December.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Julien 'Okame' Black
Civilian name:
N/A (I don't have a permanent civilian name because of events)
Do you have a mic?:
Yes, but it's currently playing static so I tend not to use it.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF - E-11 CSG
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I've received 9 warnings, but 8/9 of them have been first offenses the ones I can recall are RDM as a cadet (Rules have changed now so It's not a staff issue) FearRP Running when a gun is pointed at me. I also received a 3 hour ban on the 20th of December for wasting staff time because I was new and they thought I was being a minge.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
I'd love to breach as 096, I enjoy 096's lore and feel that it would be great to have the chance as playing it.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
When pacified/bucketed 096 will remain still and cry until he is taken back to his CC
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
096 Can go anywhere, along as the picture has spawned or someone has seen his face he can kill until he is bucketed.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
SCP-096 Breaches containment, usually a picture will spawn around the map - with the picture being seen 096 will move to the person that has seen it and in the way also kills anyone that has seen his face. Eventually 096's bucket timer will run out (I don't know if this is implemented yet) and 096 will be able to be bucketed causing it to not be a cognito hazard, once bucketed and 096 kills everyone that has seen it's face it will remain in a dormant state crying until it is captured.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @FakeLts ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.