Julien's ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 1285
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1285

Your in-game name: Julien White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60476980
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198081219688
Date of ban
: 19/01/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "server toxicit, LTAP,"
Who banned you: V\'Ghost'\'
Ban length?: 12 Hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't know really, I was given a security ban for 60 minutes and after that I thought I was safe to log off but if being less toxic comes into consideration I will be more careful when speaking to others about situations I disagree with. But I guess I should be more careful when logging off?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned yes, one ban was over a year ago (25th dec) for wasting staff time
Why should you be unbanned: I went offline to make food, I was not informed by the reporter that a sit was made on me and I was fully unaware that the 'Ltap' was going to be given to me. I thought I was fully safe after I got the security ban and although 'toxic' it was just calling the O1 member retarded due to his painfully slow reaction time to a charge being dropped so I insulted them.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've been trying to fix up recently and I became a bit enraged towards the O1 member, I have realised my mistakes as well.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I recently got back into the server and have been enjoying my time on it.
1674150379614.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow
Yes hello i was called to help by trial moderator was in sit whit 0-1 he said u LTAP becouse u were arrested and sever toxicity. They said it was provide evidense and someone had to do the job now in furthur ivestigation if needed i will provide more information the Tmod should provide more info about it as well

Deleted member 1285

Yes hello i was called to help by trial moderator was in sit whit 0-1 he said u LTAP becouse u were arrested and sever toxicity. They said it was provide evidense and someone had to do the job now in furthur ivestigation if needed i will provide more information the Tmod should provide more info about it as well
I was not arrested, I was banned from security for 60 minutes only and wasnt told anything else

RedSpeeds

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Mar 15, 2022
Good day. It was reported that you were heavily disrespectful and toxic towards the O1 calling them slurs and being quite hateful.
You left 2 minutes before the sit was taken and due to the severity of the toxicity i authorized a LTAP ban. It was supposed to be a 3 day ban however due to our mistakes it has been reduced to 12 hours.

Have a good day.

Deleted member 1285

Good day. It was reported that you were heavily disrespectful and toxic towards the O1 calling them slurs and being quite hateful.
You left 2 minutes before the sit was taken and due to the severity of the toxicity i authorized a LTAP ban. It was supposed to be a 3 day ban however due to our mistakes it has been reduced to 12 hours.

Have a good day.
I have been told by SL "No. You can't get banned for LTAP unless you're brought to a sit and disconnect there, or there's evidence that you disconnected beforehand to avoid it." I was given no insight on a sit being made on me and was not 'arrested' either, I was simply given a 60 minute security job ban and in logs it even shows I was messaging someone about getting food (If that is 'sufficient' evidence.) The authorization of an LTAP ban makes no sense due to the O1 member not even saying I am going to be reported. I didn't disconnect to avoid punishment either the only thing I did was disconnect to make some food and hop on after to enjoy my time on the server

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Complaint Closed

Hi FakeLts,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

After reviewing your complaint and speaking with the staff involved, it appears that you were Severely Toxic and were banned for 12 hours by mistake. I will be extending your ban to 3 days following the punishment guidelines. I would recommend not being toxic when "trying to get fix up"

Based on the above, no action will be taken in regard to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Moha Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.