Discord name: kap5643
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4days 10hours
In what country are you located?: Austria
Time zone: GMT 2
Character name(s): Victor "KAP" Halter
Civilian name: Kap Halter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do
What are your total levels?: my current total level is 92.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I held a whitelist for E11 SPC.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have, in the year 2023, for NLR, Metagame & RDM. all at once. recieved a ban for them.
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for? I have been a Senior Agent for 1 Month and 7 Days
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent? the main particular reason for why I am applying for Sp. Agent is to climb the DEA ranks, I like DEA and I also like the benefits of the Special Agent role, I was interested into applying for special agent for a while already but I have decided to wait for a good time, like now.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?: I got great Combat PVP Expirience, lots of Leadership expirience on other servers for the past 4 years holding ranks that translate to this servers ranking system as Vice Commander and etc. [I have proof if you need any.]
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: an Index Page, Information,Goal,Hypothesis,methodology,findings,conclusion and authorization & also lot's of words, lots of Detail so that it makes it easier for the reader of the Dcoumment to understand.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?: well first be an example for future applicants.operate on large/secret Operations, Keep the lower ranks of DEA in check, like stopping them from breaking the law and teaching/showing them what a real good DEA Agent should do. giving MC&D Permits,authing GOC tests, Grantings Vehicle Deployement's like Turrted Humvee Deployement request by a Senior Agent. and Special Agent also are meant to host Senior Agent tryouts for the new DEA Agents/Operatives to climb the ranks of DEA.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
CHARACTER LORE
· Special Agent Victor "KAP" Halter is an ex USA Marine specialized in bomb drone warfare. he was deployed 4 times in Iraq and did 3 tours in Afgahnistan.
· he was born in Poland 1989 of March 4th.
· move to Austria at age of 5 where he spent 8 years. later his family moved to the US after fighting for an US Citizen ship.
· at age of 18 he joined the Marine Corp.
· at the age of 29 he was offered a job at the foundation.
· after climbing the ranks of DEA [Drug Enforcement Agency] he has achieved the rank of Special Agent at 35 y.o.

Thank you for reading my application for Special Agent!!!

Last edited:

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
image_2024-05-10_081118091.png

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS...

MESSAGE RECEIVED, OPENING NOW...

Hello Senior Agent @KAP,

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. Unfortunately, we've chosen to
DENY your promotion to Special Agent at this time. While your loyalty and dedication to the Foundation and it's goals have been noted, we believe there are a few more steps you need to take before you can be promoted. You may reach out to myself directly via email (@_.shark._) if you have specific questions and/or want to know the precise reasoning behind your rejection at this time. You may submit a new application in ONE WEEK.

Status
Not open for further replies.