Sep 23, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:611439312

Discord name: KITTYPANDA

For how long have you played on CG SCP: A FEW MONTHS

In what country are you located?: UNITED STATES

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): KAT PANDA

Civilian name: KITTYPANDA

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP USA)

Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am applying for the position of Security Captain because of my passion for maintaining safety and security in any given situation. My experience in the security industry has given me the skills and expertise needed to manage and lead a team effectively. As a Security Captain, I will be able to utilize my experience in risk assessment, security planning, and implementing efficient security protocols to ensure the safety of everyone within the premises. Moreover, I'm highly skilled in communicating with individuals from diverse backgrounds, identifying threats, providing crisis management, assisting individuals in need, and examining security equipment. I'm also an organized and detail-oriented individual who values thoroughness and efficiency in my work. I'm confident in my abilities to lead and collaborate with a team to ensure that the security policies and procedures are followed and executed effectively. Overall, I believe that my passion, skillset, and experience make me an excellent candidate for the role of Security Captain. I'm excited about the potential opportunity to put my abilities into practice while keeping people safe and secure in various environments.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

1. Experience: I have SOME MONTHS of experience in the security field, and have demonstrated my ability to lead teams and develop and implement effective security strategies. 2. Leadership Skills: I have exceptional leadership skills, and am able to motivate and inspire my team members to achieve their goals. I am able to communicate clearly and confidently with both my team members and with clients, and can effectively manage conflict and make difficult decisions when necessary. 3. Attention to Detail: I am extremely detail-oriented and am able to identify potential security risks and implement measures to mitigate those risks. 4. Technical Knowledge: I possess significant technical knowledge and expertise in areas such as security systems, computer networks, fire safety, and emergency response procedures. 5. Commitment: I am highly committed to ensuring the safety and security of my clients and their assets, and am willing to go above and beyond to achieve this goal. Overall, I believe that my experience, skills, and commitment make me well-suited to a Security Captain role.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

1. Ensuring the safety of the crew and the station: the Security Captain must ensure that the station is secure at all times and that crew members are safe. They must be able to respond quickly and effectively in situations of emergency, such as fires or breaches.2. Managing the security team: the Security Captain is responsible for managing the security team and ensuring that they are properly trained and equipped for their duties. They must also delegate tasks and assignments to team members.3. Enforcing station rules and regulations: the Security Captain must maintain order in the station by enforcing rules and regulations. They should be able to use diplomacy and good judgment to resolve disputes before they escalate.4. Conducting investigations: the Security Captain must investigate any incidents or crimes that occur in the station. They must gather evidence, interview witnesses, and identify suspects.5. Coordinating with other departments: the Security Captain must collaborate with other departments, such as Engineering and Medical, to ensure that the station is running smoothly and that emergency responses are coordinated.6. Maintaining communication: the Security Captain is responsible for maintaining communication channels and ensuring that everyone on board is aware of any security threats or emergencies.7. Reporting to the commanding officer: the Security Captain must report any security incidents or concerns to the commanding officer and provide regular updates on the security situation on board the station.
-

Please give some lore about your Security Captain and what storylines they would be involved in:

Captain KAT PANDA is a former marine who has spent her entire career in the armed forces. Her exceptional leadership and strategic planning earned her several commendations, including the Purple Heart, during her service. After completing her service, she applied for a position as a Security Captain at the SCP Foundation. Her impressive military background and leadership qualities made her the perfect candidate for the job. In her role as Security Captain, KAT PANDA would be responsible for maintaining the security and safety of the Foundation's personnel, facilities, and SCP objects. She would be involved in different storylines, including:1. Containment Breaches: Captain KAT PANDA would be at the forefront of containing SCP objects when breaches occur. Her military training and calm demeanor in high-stress situations make her an invaluable asset during such scenarios.2. Investigation: Alongside other Foundation personnel, Captain KAT PANDA would investigate any anomalies or abnormalities that occur within the Foundation's facilities. Her keen observation skills and analytical mind make her excellent at identifying potential threats.3. Tactical Response: Captain KAT PANDA would be involved in tactical operations during high-risk missions. The Foundation often carries out dangerous missions that require precision and skill. Captain KAT PANDA training in tactical combat would be a crucial asset in such scenarios. Overall, Captain KAT PANDA would be an essential part of the security team and a crucial character in various SCP storylines. Her military background, leadership qualities, and tactical training make her an invaluable asset to the Foundation.

Last edited:
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Kat Panda"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Kat Panda, your application has been ACCEPTED

Please contact me on discord for the next step - speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.