'Katyusha's Ambassador application.[SCP-USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katyusha

Jul 9, 2023
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:526027194
Discord name: surf_beginner
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 82 Hours (vtime)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): 'Katyusha'
Civilian name: Dontavious
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?: Yes (Not used often unless needed)
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have four. Not proud of them but Rdm [X3] Toxicity, ERP
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Because I want a position that can improve the department as a whole, and I want to make a difference in the department that I love the most for the better of the foundation and the people within it by making sure that out newer agents have the upmost respect and professionalism for everyone.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: I believe in second chances. I think that everybody deserves a chance to fix themselves. And that I think is what IA needs, an Ambassador that knows how to fix wrongdoings without heavy jailtime, while still keeping the professionalism required for a overseeing type job. This means that I will make sure the error the offender has done will not be repeated, and just about 80% of the time after I talk to them, and work through it I see a change in their point of view. They see the right path again, and that is the true way to help enforcing the Foundation Legal codex. I also have lots of experience on the job that equates to Ambassador like thinking. What i mean by that is controlling jurisdiction between the agents that you are working with, and making sure to keep the same enforcement of the FLC onto your fellow agents by any means necessary.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have made 5 documents (2 have been lost to time) in my lifespan as a Internal Affairs agent, And I personally believe making the content look professional but still providing all the relevant information to the arrest report/incident.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Helping out with higher ranked arrests
-Training new members of IA to be at the highest standard
-Making sure your agents are keeping that standard for everyone
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Katyusha was born in Moscow, Russia where she grew up speaking both Russian and English due to her mother being from England. She studied International Relations at a university in London before returning to Russia to work as a diplomat for the Russian government for several years. After rising through the ranks of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, she joined the SCP Foundation as part of their international relations department but quickly rose through the ranks due to her skills as a negotiator and her ability to navigate complex bureaucratic systems which led to her current position as Internal Affairs Ambassador.

Her role involves working closely with other departments within the foundation to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures while coordinating communication between different branches. She has proven herself as someone who is able to handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality even when dealing with high ranking orders from various organizations. As a seasoned professional with extensive experience in the foundation, she works well under pressure and excels at multitasking and prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines. Her passion lies in understanding how humans interact with each other on an individual level and how this affects relationships on a larger scale.

Reactions: Rainer

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
MvM6HTA.png
Application On Hold

Agent Katyusha,

Me and my team aren't yet convinced you are serious enough for this role, though your dedication to internal affairs in your activity alone has been noticed. We would like you to show considerable growth in the coming week and we will reevaluate your performance then. Your application will be addressed again in 7 Days.

H.H. ?

Harold Hawks

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
MvM6HTA.png

Application Accepted

Agent Katyusha,

After seeing your improvement over the last week, me and the ambassador team are all in agreement that you are ready for this position. Please contact me or Walter ingame for your whitelist and training.

H.H. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.