Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenan

Civil Gamers Expert
May 14, 2021
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your in-game name: Kenan K.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528423193

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199017112114

Date of ban: I do not remember maybe 7 or 8 months ago

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Doxxing

Who banned you: NL

Ban length?: Permament

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will do my best to mind my own business more and stay away from troublesome people that might be in the community. In general i will do my best to try to even report such things happening.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I apologies if my numbers aren't accurate but i have way of knowing as of now the exact number its been a really long time since I was on a civil networks server but i think i have 15 to 20 warns on MRP then maybe 4 warns on CC (It isnt a server that exists currently) and also 2 warnings on SCRP i think and i have a singular Ban on MRP and that ban happened 2 days prior to my blacklist due to an argument in a sit and i apologized to the people involved and took the ban on the chin.

Why should you be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because my permanent blacklist wasn't justified in my opinion considering i personally didn't share any pictures of anyone except the document i sent to Connor and I helped them do what was needed on the server that the doxxing was happening i personally wasn't involved in it and stayed away from it because it made me uncomfortable and i purely was there because we would play other games outside of MRP on it. I dont wanna name names but some people who were doxxing in that server and didnt even help against it weren't banned off of anything except a select few of us. Even then i did my best to apologize to anyone i might have offended with anything i did what i could to make things right and generally i've spent some of my best years on civil networks and during that time ive had a pretty positive reputation with me never being banned prior to that 3 day stretch and even me being staff or GM in many of the server and other high positions i was trusted with. I will repeat again i apologize to anything i might've done i was just at the wrong place without knowing it at the time.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have matured and especially felt the consequences of not reporting such things for a couple months. I am still sorry today and i hope if i get the chance to play on the server i can make it right with the people who were wronged.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Honestly GMOD might be the single most played game for me aside from GTA and I've made so many friends on GMOD and specifically on this community. I want to occasionally play and talk to some of the people who play on the server especially since I've met and befriended so many of the mentioned people. As an ending statement i will just say that i don't expect anyone to trust me with anything on the server until i prove otherwise and that is if im lucky enough to be unbanned.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Closing as there is another one already open.

Status
Not open for further replies.